Before and After

we picked a guy up earlier this year for my birthday xx :devilish:
View attachment 599362
For me, there is something so incredibly erotic, seeing a woman partially clothed, getting bent over and done, or laying back on an end table or in the grass and getting done. I particularly enjoy it when the man is also clothed as it adds that aspect of "we're doing this as a quickie or on the sly and might get caught". My wife has gotten fucked at least half a dozen times by various lovers under such conditions. My only regret is that I wasn't there to watch. @Polariodcouple if you have more such pictures please share them!

For me, there is something so incredibly erotic, seeing a woman partially clothed, getting bent over and done, or laying back on an end table or in the grass and getting done. I particularly enjoy it when the man is also clothed as it adds that aspect of "we're doing this as a quickie or on the sly and might get caught". My wife has gotten fucked at least half a dozen times by various lovers under such conditions. My only regret is that I wasn't there to watch. @Polariodcouple if you have more such pictures please share them!
ok ..will do babe xx:)

Love to see your video too 😍😍 very sexy lady and loving you always have the heels on too 👠

Hi friends,

Today I had the good fortune to see my wife get dressed for her boyfriend, who was coming over for the evening, these days we get our friends to come over rather than go to an airBNB or hotel as there are a lot of government covid tracing forms to be filled out...

Any way she spent a few hours getting ready and dressed and all glowing, and I took a picture of her when she was ready and waiting for her date, and the second is from 4 hours later, after he had left, and she was so exhausted from the session that when I asked her to let me take a picture, she just lay down on the bathroom floor she was just totally spent.

Sharing these pics.

Anyone else have before and After pics, would love to see them

Thank you.View attachment 571002View attachment 571003
Wow