Beginners into cuckolding Vegas

My wife is about 57 and really good looking. We have been messing around with the idea of getting her a massage while I watch and who knows what else would happen. Anyway we are traveling to Vegas and possible looking to fulfill that fantasy. She was hesitant to show any pictures, but I told her people would find her very sexy. So I’m hoping for some positive feedback.

My wife is about 57 and really good looking. We have been messing around with the idea of getting her a massage while I watch and who knows what else would happen. Anyway we are traveling to Vegas and possible looking to fulfill that fantasy. She was hesitant to show any pictures, but I told her people would find her very sexy. So I’m hoping for some positive feedback.
You will live it

Reactions: Jasonnotsayin
Love to see some pics. Every wife over 50 deserves the pleasures of some big cock. She will love it

Damn she looks fun to play with.

You can tell her she looks beyond sexy! Outstanding! Hope your plan comes true! Would love to see and hear more about her!;) :love:

go for it! she is lovely!