Beginnings

Dec 17, 2021
Just a wannabe. For now. A few years ago, she mentioned, out of nowhere, that if we were ever to have a threesome, it would have to be with two men. I was very aroused. Last week she teased me about dressing up and going out "without you". She's always been shy and conservative, not very confident, yet highly sexed, and I've been trying to introduce her, slowly, to my (evolving) kinks, expressing an interest in exploring my submissive side, getting her to start spanking me, and nipple play. I also regularly tell her that I'm her slave and should always be nude in her (clothed) presence. (This really turns me on.) She doesn't disagree. I'm thinking of revealing to her my desire to be (a) spanked with a paddle, (b) locked in chastity, (3) pegged, and purchasing the appropriate toys. I'd appreciate you thoughts, opinions on this. D.

Well I suggest that next time she comes home, you greet her appropriately. Naked with something for her. Tea, coffee whatever she likes. A good slave doesn't need to be told. Greet her. Help her off with her shoes. Take her things so she can relax. Call her ma'am or mistress. Do not make eye contact. See which she likes.

May I help you with that mistress?
I prepared this for you mistress.

I expect she will be a bit shocked first. Don't be pushy about it. If she says stop and get dressed. Respond Yes mistress. If she tells you to talk normal then do it. I suggest that you set aside a specific time or times where you are a slave and let her get adjusted to it. Slowly add time until it is full time. When you are not a slave you start to introduce her to the cage idea. Her punishing your infractions etc. Take it slow.

If you need advice on slave etiquette to start I'm glad to help.

Expect that her bill will be fucking you at some point. Also expect to be serving him too. At a minimum you will have to treat him with the appropriate amount of respect

• Love
Reactions: wormwood