Bent over - show your lady

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts
Love her bushes, it's impossible to resist. I wanna spit on her asshole and spank that booty and then dump my face in her slutty ass
totally agree mate ,her bush holds the scent of her arousal and is as you say impossible to resist

and she deserves to go over your knee and her bare bottom spanking for taking down her panties and showing off her bum and pussy for everyone to see in such a provocative way lol

so spit and spank away and then bury your face and tongue in her and feast away on her bumhole and pussy
shes so close you can almost smell her arousal lol
IMG20221015000821.jpg

totally agree mate ,her bush holds the scent of her arousal and is as you say impossible to resist

and she deserves to go over your knee and her bare bottom spanking for taking down her panties and showing off her bum and pussy for everyone to see in such a provocative way lol

so spit and spank away and then bury your face and tongue in her and feast away on her bumhole and pussy
shes so close you can almost smell her arousal lol
View attachment 1788814
Oh man I can literally smell that heavenly aroma.....fuck I wanna play with her bushes as I spit all over her pussy and ass and then eat her like there's no tomorrow. Fuck I wanna duck her bareback and fill her pussy with my cum flowing

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts