Best ass -loves dirty comments ( men & girls )

It looks to me , and I'm sorry, if I'm wrong about this but ain't you and Breyer GREEN same person same date you guys sign up and you too, ask and answer same questions .....what a coincidence but it's obvious , you twos keep asking questions and the other answer B4 anyone in here give any answer or any opinions , if I'm wrong sorry .....and keep the good work....but if I'm right please take a break.

Sorry to tell you, but very wrong there. We answered him when first started posting, as did everyone else. Then we started getting flooded w messages and pic trades of pics screen shot from sites. He's now blocked from us.
We are real couple as all the pics are same people. Doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the difference.
We were just excited being first time doing this, but seems most of people have turned out to be BS.

Reminds me of the Frank Zappa song Dinah-moe Humm! 'She was buns up kneelin' and I was wheeling' and dealing'! ... and she surrendered to the feelin'

Well if you put it that way! I would join her in the same position, and have you two boys slide your tongues pussy to ass! Would be even hotter if yall switched and didnt tell us! I bet she loves her ass eaten like I do
I smooth my hands over your round cheeks . . . . i remember how they feel snug against me . . . I remember the hot wet heat of you . . . . mmmmmm I slip a hand between your thighs drag a finger under and between your lips . . . . so wet you are . . . so wanting to be fucked . . . your knees spread and your shoulders go down . . . . you wiggle your ass a bit with a hum in your throat . . . you know how to grab me with the sight and sound of you . . . with the promise of your body and all of its sensations . . . . I swell throbbing hard for you . . . like a dowsing rod seeking to fill you with the pressures and fullness of our joining . . . . the electric slip and slide of our coupling . . . . faster deeper . . . driven by your body and beauty to mate . . . to fill you . . until all sensation is just too much . . . . and all that is left is the squirting pulse and spasms of orgasm . . . All those thoughts flash through my mind as I slip my head under you . . . as I pull your sex down to my mouth . . . kiss your lips . . . search for your nubbin . . . feel you jerk with my touch . . . then nestle down . . . mmmmm love the taste of you . . . . soooo good . . . I give you a deep most intimate French kiss . . . my tongue swirls inside your pussy . . . my soft finger tip circles your rose bud sending more tingles . . . . . so many ways to touch you . . . to celebrate you . . .

Reactions: darkened
I smooth my hands over your round cheeks . . . . i remember how they feel snug against me . . . I remember the hot wet heat of you . . . . mmmmmm I slip a hand between your thighs drag a finger under and between your lips . . . . so wet you are . . . so wanting to be fucked . . . your knees spread and your shoulders go down . . . . you wiggle your ass a bit with a hum in your throat . . . you know how to grab me with the sight and sound of you . . . with the promise of your body and all of its sensations . . . . I swell throbbing hard for you . . . like a dowsing rod seeking to fill you with the pressures and fullness of our joining . . . . the electric slip and slide of our coupling . . . . faster deeper . . . driven by your body and beauty to mate . . . to fill you . . until all sensation is just too much . . . . and all that is left is the squirting pulse and spasms of orgasm . . . All those thoughts flash through my mind as I slip my head under you . . . as I pull your sex down to my mouth . . . kiss your lips . . . search for your nubbin . . . feel you jerk with my touch . . . then nestle down . . . mmmmm love the taste of you . . . . soooo good . . . I give you a deep most intimate French kiss . . . my tongue swirls inside your pussy . . . my soft finger tip circles your rose bud sending more tingles . . . . . so many ways to touch you . . . to celebrate you . . .

• Love
Reactions: Alwaysguessing32
Mmmm I'd pull those panties to the side just that and lick her asshole. Nice and sloppy. Then slide my thick cock across it and use my spit as lube and stuff it in her ass nice and slow. Feeling her ass stretch around my cock and thrust it in slowly until my balls touch her dripping wet pussy. Then give nice long strokes, going faster and harder with every thrust. Making her scream in pleasure then after I've tore her ass up I'll fill it full of my warm thick cum. Leaving it for her to let slowly ooze out when she lays there.

Attachments

• e99e19b8-7dbd-4e2f-b65f-f959f42d8279.mp4
    2.2 MB
Another ass up in air . She LOVES for men ( girls ! ) to tell her the things they would do to her
I love your seductive roundness . . the soft swell of your butt and how it fits me . . skin to skin . . heat to heat . . my cock stands between your cheeks . . sliding . . teasing . . my hands caress your back and slip down the sides . . seeking the fullness of you breasts and sensitive nips . . thumbs and forefingers . . little pinches little pulls . . you push back hugging my throbbing shaft . . a sigh and hum in your throat . . you spread a bit and slip a hand under . . fingers find your nubbin . . sensitive . . wanting touches . . little shocks . . waves of heat . . I back off a bit . . swat a cheek . . then the other. . your surprise and pleasure are audible . . I move the head of my cock to your slit sliding between your wet lips . . feeling for the indent . . . mmmmm there . . so hot . . pushing . . the head first . . then back . . then in . . over and over . . you wiggle your ass and say. . . “More . . please . . I want it all . . “ . . . I push slowly . . . deeply now the incessant rhythm beginning and building . . . the thrills and tingles emanate from your sex . . the electric slip and slide pushing the heat throughout your body . . . .

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-08-07 at 9.00.54 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-08-07 at 9.00.54 AM.png
    480.8 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Naughty