Best breasts

Here are my mature wife's 36DD's.
My wife always claimed she was a DD. She told me her measurements and I bought her a bra that fit. It was an H cup. She got mad and told me she was not that big. She tried it own and it fit perfectly. Not only that. It was more comfortable than her old bras.

Your wife looks bigger than a 36DD.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
My wife always claimed she was a DD. She told me her measurements and I bought her a bra that fit. It was an H cup. She got mad and told me she was not that big. She tried it own and it fit perfectly. Not only that. It was more comfortable than her old bras.

I know nothing about brass, and I am just repeating what my wife tells me she wears in bra size. All I know is, more than a handful is a waste. I love my wife's puppies.

I know nothing about bra's, and I am just repeating what my wife tells me she wears in bra size. All I know is, more than a handful is a waste. I love my wife's puppies.