Best Christmas present!

Oct 7, 2021
Ohio
Sooo my Christmas present from Rob turned out to be an amazing surprise!

On Christmas morning, Rob had me open up an envelope that had a picture of a reservation for a one night stay at my favorite hotel in Columbus. There was also a picture of a conversation he was having with my FWB. He had set up a date for me for the day after Christmas. I definitely had some mixed emotions about it, mostly worrying that I wouldn’t be fully prepared in just a half of a day to get ready basically.

However, it turned out to me an amazing evening! Here are all the details:
Before heading to the hotel, Rob and I stopped at the Lions Den and picked up a new outfit for the evening. I wore a sexy black corset (similar to my black and red one from before) along with black and purple crotchless panties. It was hottt!!!

FWB and I had been texting while I was getting ready at the hotel. Amping up the anticipation, I was completely soaked by the time he got there.

When he arrived at the hotel room, I was sitting on the bed waiting for him and Rob let him in. He took one look and was definitely happy with the outfit I had chosen! He laid me back and started licking my wet pussy. Rob kissed me during which was hottt. After almost making me cum all over his face, he pulled me up and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips. He whispered in my ear “What do you want?” With a big grin on his face. I of course answered him back that I wanted his cock in my mouth.

He made me kneel down, unbuckle his belt and took a hold of my hair as I sucked his cock. Pushing me to see how much I could fit in my mouth. As I sucked his cock, he told me to use my free hand to play with my clit.

He then had me get up on the bed and fucked me missionary, cowgirl, and doggy style. Making me cum on his cock. While in doggy style, he spanked me… hard… which completely gets me going! Rob kissed me while I was being fucked each way. While I was being pounded in missionary, Rob grabbed my hand and had me rubbing his cock.

When FWB was ready to cum, he pulled out and came all over my tits (one of my favorite places for a guy to cum). After he was finished, he left and Rob took over. Again reclaiming me as his own after being fucked by someone else.

The rest of the evening ended up with us at a strip club together enjoying the attention I was getting from other guys and girls. Had a lap dance and thoroughly enjoyed the rest of our evening.

On Christmas morning, Rob had me open up an envelope that had a picture of a reservation for a one night stay at my favorite hotel in Columbus. There was also a picture of a conversation he was having with my FWB. He had set up a date for me for the day after Christmas. I definitely had some mixed emotions about it, mostly worrying that I wouldn’t be fully prepared in just a half of a day to get ready basically.

Before heading to the hotel, Rob and I stopped at the Lions Den and picked up a new outfit for the evening. I wore a sexy black corset (similar to my black and red one from before) along with black and purple crotchless panties. It was hottt!!!

FWB and I had been texting while I was getting ready at the hotel. Amping up the anticipation, I was completely soaked by the time he got there.

When he arrived at the hotel room, I was sitting on the bed waiting for him and Rob let him in. He took one look and was definitely happy with the outfit I had chosen! He laid me back and started licking my wet pussy. Rob kissed me during which was hottt. After almost making me cum all over his face, he pulled me up and kissed me. I could taste myself on his lips. He whispered in my ear “What do you want?” With a big grin on his face. I of course answered him back that I wanted his cock in my mouth.

He made me kneel down, unbuckle his belt and took a hold of my hair as I sucked his cock. Pushing me to see how much I could fit in my mouth. As I sucked his cock, he told me to use my free hand to play with my clit.

He then had me get up on the bed and fucked me missionary, cowgirl, and doggy style. Making me cum on his cock. While in doggy style, he spanked me… hard… which completely gets me going! Rob kissed me while I was being fucked each way. While I was being pounded in missionary, Rob grabbed my hand and had me rubbing his cock.

When FWB was ready to cum, he pulled out and came all over my tits (one of my favorite places for a guy to cum). After he was finished, he left and Rob took over. Again reclaiming me as his own after being fucked by someone else.

The rest of the evening ended up with us at a strip club together enjoying the attention I was getting from other guys and girls. Had a lap dance and thoroughly enjoyed the rest of our evening.
It was awesome! So much fun!

Geiles Outfit das würde ich gerne mal sehen

Reactions: Anonymousrachel

Very hot. Did you get any pics In the sexy outfit?