Best Friend almost knocked up wife

NghtyLiLBlnde84

Couple
Gold
So my super hot wife and I started out with the fantasies, hotwife cuckold stuff, she was completely against it at first because she thought I wasn't jealous.. she found out the truth was that I am extremely jealous and that's a big part of the kink for me. Joined a Swinger Club went to some parties, after a while she finally played. FF a couple years after we had gotten married, we really enjoyed the life style and our regular vanilla friends knew about it but were never around for any of it. My wife has no kids of her own, I have a now grown daughter who was born when I was a teenager. My wife wanted a kid of her own bad at the time. My best friend, he was best man at my wedding moved about 90 min up north outside of town. So he would come hang at our place sometimes alone, Sometimes by himself and spend the night on the couch. I've been a diabetic since I was a kid and 30 yrs of that disease I had some health issues. I can get hard no problem but it's very hard to cum and even when I do a lot of times little to nothing comes out. This depressed my wife, now people used to always say me and let's call him J's daughters look like sisters and that me and him look like brothers. He's half Mexican half white, I'm half Indian half white. We are drinking playing cards one night and my wife comes up with the idea what if J knocked her up for us to have a child. Tell absolutely no one ever.... I look at her and I am stunned... but also I am so turned on I'm ok with it.
I tell J honestly man I trust you I would be good with it. At the time he said hey I love you guys I understand and I would be honored...as long as NO ONE ever knew. That night ends nothing happens, the next couple times we hang my wife gets flirting, he is uncomfortable doesn't feel right about it says he can't etc. Maybe a month later the 3 of us are hanging out and it's late I tell them I have to go to sleep, had to work the next day. She makes a move and he says he's so high he doesn't think it'll work, she says let me try. Now I know J is big, he dated a girl that's like a sister to me and we actually both fucked a chick years ago...it was very awkward. Not a memorable experience lol, but I knew he was big, much bigger then me, I like the SPH, but I would never tell him that. She starts sucking his cock and gets him hard almost instantly. I'm in the bedroom I can't see but I can hear everything. I hear "Oh my God that's a big cock" a minute or so later I hear my girl moaning. Cumming on his dick...he fucked her twice but he couldn't cum he was too fucked up. But over the next few months she stopped taking the pill and came over specifically to cum in her pussy. He would get there, she would take him in the bedroom she would moan saying she missed his big cock and to cum inside her, knock her up man it gets me. So we actually changed our mind about the whole thing and my wife never did anything with him again. Apparently big but lazy fucking lol. But thinking how close we were still drives me nuts for some reason...

Ahhh. . . Es ist ein Gefühl, wenn man Geschichten liest und man wird so erregt, dass man bei der Lektüre kommt. . . Ich liebe es. . . Hat jemand von euch so einen Orgasmus?