Best pic of white shaved pussy

I love shaved (or waxed) pussy. But just curious to know how many of you men shave (or wax) your pubes and ladies do you like a man with shaved (or waxed) pubes.
For the record I shave and most of our bulls do as well.

My hubby does my trimming/shaving.
My lovers are either trimmed or shaved, I"m not a fan of pubic hair on men.
I use to shave my wife but now she gets waxed. Makes eating pussy all the better. Pubic hair is both a Hindrance for eating pussy and sucking dick. I do both so I can advise men that most women prefer not burying their nose in sweaty pubic hair.

When cleaning up a shaved pussy there is no Interference from pubic hair. Just his cum and pussy juice to lick.

I use to shave my wife but now she gets waxed. Makes eating pussy all the better. Pubic hair is both a Hindrance for eating pussy and sucking dick. I do both so I can advise men that most women prefer not burying their nose in sweaty pubic hair.

When cleaning up a shaved pussy there is no Interference from pubic hair. Just his cum and pussy juice to lick.
Once in a while my one lover David will ask me not to trim for a week or so as he likes to shoot some of his load in my pussy and the rest on my pubic hair, he likes to watch my hubby lick all the hair to get the cum out.
He's a naughty boy......