Best pic of white shaved pussy

I must admit this pic makes me horny, I just LOVE the way hubby trimmed me up and better yet the wonderful load my lover, David gave to us.
I like the way you say ' gave to us ' , yes 1st he did a great job with the shaving, and what a HOT body you have, now ,,,, that load you say he gave you both of you is very hot .
My wife is either greedy or something else, cause she always wants to shower before we get together and I'm having anxiety like you couldn't believe waiting for her to get out of the shower.

I know it's all In The hesd but wish my wife would think on the same line as you say .

What he gave to " us " .

Wishing she would stop being so selfish or greedy or whatever it is that makes her do that

I love shaved (or waxed) pussy. But just curious to know how many of you men shave (or wax) your pubes and ladies do you like a man with shaved (or waxed) pubes.
For the record I shave and most of our bulls do as well.
Yes I shave as well, love it , and my wife likes me shaving my whole body legs ass armpits too .
I have suckled on one of her girlfriends armpits and it got me so excited, so ever since that I have been shaving my armpits weird huh ?