Best thing you like about cuckolding?

For me it is to know that my wife has a full power to get her sexual pleasure and wild animal desires which women really needs but cannot get in any other relationship. See her being sexually satisfied by other men, give her opportunity to try as many cocks as she wants and experience sex as she wants without boundaries. But most important is to stay loyal and support her. Wife wants to have multiple men at once and I am all for it. It did not happen yet but we are very close.

Best thing I like about cuckolding? It’s her compleat abandonment to sexual pleasure and her love of displaying her pleasure to me as I fuck her with our guests or guests. My wife's desires were not a surprise or something that needed my encouragement as I entered into the relationship fully aware of her taste for the unusual and my involvement in the taste’s she enjoyed was how we met.

I like having another horny woman besides my girlfriend around who I can fuck without protection. Having 2 or more girlfriends gets expensive, but my big cock, sex drive, and abilities demand and deserve a variety of holes to safely fuck. Cuck boy isn't going to bring in anything, and I can be the boyfriend/exclusive lover of a woman who I can enjoy a full sex life with, one who I don't have to $upport.

I don't perform for males. I'm not a submissive "bull" who follows the rules of the cuckold and is okay with him being any sort of gatekeeper to my pussy. I seek only female-led couples.

I have respect for a cuck who can demonstrate that he married his wife for reasons other than sex, wants to see her happy, and $upports her. My humiliation of cucks isn't coming from an immature or malicious place, but rather to motivate them to become physically fit men who're able to please women, or to transition to girls so as they can have much more potential of finding the right sex partner for them. The teacher/leader in me enjoys watching and helping minds develop.

I like filling up and stretching out a tight pussy or ass. It's one thing to give this experience to a young woman, but giving it to an older lady for the first time in her life is very satisfying to me.

In the final analysis, I like when women become addicted to my cock and it transforms them into very naughty girls who'll do anything for me. Hotwives are fertile ground.

Game, like I go hook up a guy she wants and I tell my wife who I want to fuck with.
This keeps me hard all the time.

Like she flirting with a guy in a night out and say I m her cousin and went to fuck him in the toilet. We still do a lot of these now.
Once we went to a gay bar and she hook up a CD for me. Alll these things make our sex game life so exciting.