Best thing you like about cuckolding?

The best thing for me is when she opens her legs and pulls the bull in and guides his big cock into her pussy.

Equally tied for 'the best thing' Is hearing his grunts and moans - his cock starting to throb and finally seeing another mans cum oozing out as he withdraws. Watching his creampie ooze or drip out then looking into her eyes to see her amusement that i'm so turned on by it

Attachments

• big creampie and re-entry_Moment pic1.jpg
    big creampie and re-entry_Moment pic1.jpg
    244.9 KB · Views: 25
Watching my wife giving her body to a much better endowed black guy knowing he will give her sexual satisfaction than I have ever managed with my small white penis . Watching as she willingly opens her legs allowing him into her sacred place . Then watching as he slowly penetrates her cunt with each time he goes deeper then pulls back slightly before going deeper, listening to my wife muttering and moaning gripping his um cheeks pulling him into her . Hearing him telling her how tight her cunt feels as the deeper his cock goes how much tighter her cunt feels .then as they both get more comfortable with each other he starts to pounding her harder giving her multiple orgasms . Then him telling her he’s gol To cum and starts to ramhard she’s screaming at to fuck your cum up my cunt oooh yeees give me your blackseed . Seeing his balls start jerking as he fucks wad after wad of his seed seeing his seed deep into her wonton cunt . Then as he pulls out of her stretched cunt his seed on his glistening cock and leaking from her stretched gaping pussy .
Oooh my god what an amazing sexual sight especially as my wife refused for many years to try black cock .

Last edited:
My favourite thing has changed over time and distance from cuckolding. However, the urge remains constant. I love the feeling it gives me.

I have loved the feeling of being degraded by a woman and knowing she owns and controls me. The thought of her pushing me to my limits drives me wild. The humiliation Infront of an alpha male while dressed as a sissy. The verbal truth that she can have any man and I must accept it and I am a servant at her heels.

The cum eating and cock sucking while in chastity magnifies the humiliation and control. I loved it so much until it got personal e.g. fucking my boss. My fantasy and reality blended together.

The anticipation, butterflies and build up to a date is something I lived for, for a while. New lingerie, perfume, jewellery, sex toys and to bath and dress her. The wait, the thoughts and emotions going through my head whilst patiently waiting at home which intensified the urge to ravage her cream pie and be pegged with his cum as lube while she verbally abused me.

Then the tranquility of the next day when everything went back to a normal relationship and we acted like normal people.

I love that my wife is enjoying herself. I love dressing her up for her dates. I love being there and hearing both of their moans and groans as his cock slides in and out of my wife. How they sound as she cums on him and he cums in her. I love knowing she has part of him inside her. I love having my little cock in its cage crying “tears of joy” while they are one and she has real cock in her.

Reactions: LilSissyCuck
My favourite thing has changed over time and distance from cuckolding. However, the urge remains constant. I love the feeling it gives me.

I have loved the feeling of being degraded by a woman and knowing she owns and controls me. The thought of her pushing me to my limits drives me wild. The humiliation Infront of an alpha male while dressed as a sissy. The verbal truth that she can have any man and I must accept it and I am a servant at her heels.

The cum eating and cock sucking while in chastity magnifies the humiliation and control. I loved it so much until it got personal e.g. fucking my boss. My fantasy and reality blended together.

The anticipation, butterflies and build up to a date is something I lived for, for a while. New lingerie, perfume, jewellery, sex toys and to bath and dress her. The wait, the thoughts and emotions going through my head whilst patiently waiting at home which intensified the urge to ravage her cream pie and be pegged with his cum as lube while she verbally abused me.

Then the tranquility of the next day when everything went back to a normal relationship and we acted like normal people.
So very well put. Not everyone will understand how well you have captured the excitement of a cuckold. But I certainly do!!

Tell me just talking
Letting only my wife step outside our marriage after 25 years to enjoy new experiences, to have her boundaries pushed, and to learn new pleasures and techniques. Then she returns to our bed to share with me and teach me. I enjoyed tracking the number of lovers and number of times they had sex, seeing her partner count grow while mine stays the same. We married as her number (5) and mine (4) but then her partner count grew to over 25, yet I’m still at 4.

So very well put. Not everyone will understand how well you have captured the excitement of a cuckold. But I certainly do!!
I forgot to mention how hard I got when my ex gf would hold my head as she force me to suck her bulls cock while dressed as a maid or school girl. To be her slut toy would run through my mind for weeks after the experience.

Reactions: vader 77
Luv when GF sees her bull (current bull is 28 years younger, 8"& thick cock, cums in buckets)
And she comes home dripping his cum for her pussy. Panties sopping wet with his cum and he pumped another load onto her sexy tits.
I get clean-up duty as she tells me all about it.
If she's not too worn out, i get very sloppy secinds, but have to pull out and cum on her beiiy, which of course, i have to clean up.
I love the feeling of my wife’s after she’s been fucked by her big boyfriend‘s cock. He stretches her out so her pussies, all puffy, obviously full of cum and very soft. I don’t even know if she can feel my little cock inside of her, but at least she lets me fuck her afterwards, then I have to clean her pussy before she goes to bed

WifewantstoPlay

• Fresh cuckold community, share your wife photos or cuckold lifestyle experience here, search bulls to fuck.

Quick Navigation

User Menu