Best type of wife.

Whats the best and worse type of wife? Help me rank these.

1. Hotwife. Has sex with you, and others with your permission.
2. Cheating wife. Has sex with you so happy there, but also others behind your back. Sounds bad, but she's only one conversation away from becoming a No.1.
3. Vanilla wife. Only has sex with you.
4. Cuckolding wife. Only has sex with others. You're ok with it as at least one of you is getting sex.
5. Cuckolding cheating wife. Has sex with with others which you'd be ok with but she's doing it behind your back.
6. Fridged wife. Doesn't have sex with anyone.
Also not a cuck yet! If I had to put these in order starting from worst to best

6. Fridged wife. Doesn't have sex with anyone.
- This is definitely the worst case scenario because you have so much working against you with so little satisfaction in return.

5. Cuckolding cheating wife. Has sex with with others which you'd be ok with but she's doing it behind your back.
- This is very undesirable because I don't want to be left out of ANYTHING sexual and would only build resentment.

5. Cheating wife. Has sex with with others which you'd be ok with but she's doing it behind your back.2. Cheating wife. Has sex with you so happy there, but also others behind your back. Sounds bad, but she's only one conversation away from becoming a No.1.
- This is also very undesirable because I don't want to be left out of ANYTHING sexual and would only build resentment.

3. Vanilla wife. Only has sex with you.
- This is the safest yet the least satisfying choice other than the "Frigid Wife" choice. Besides, I've had a vanilla wife for too long and at this point a change would do me good!

4. Cuckolding wife. Only has sex with others. You're ok with it as at least one of you is getting sex.
- This was a hard choice only because it doesn't really delineate if this means you no longer have sex wife your wife/gf. Yes, it would thrill me for my wife to get all fired up about sex but it would end up being a hollow victory if I was excluded.

1. Hotwife. Has sex with you, and others with your permission.
- This was the easiest selection. It means she's actively pursuing her sexual interests and I'm a part of it. Nothing is hidden or done behind anyone's back and the only way to truly enjoy anything, anything sexual or not is to have someone to share that joy with. In my perfect vision of what could be, I would want to be shown appreciation and gratitude for supporting her, not treated as inadequate, not cut off, not ridiculed or humiliated. In my perfect world she would be so moved by my willingness that she would in turn, seek out ways to make me happy. She would understand that my happiness is as important to her as it is to me and that when only one of us is happy then it isn't really working.