Best type of wife.

notacuckyet

Whats the best and worse type of wife? Help me rank these.

1. Hotwife. Has sex with you, and others with your permission.
2. Cheating wife. Has sex with you so happy there, but also others behind your back. Sounds bad, but she's only one conversation away from becoming a No.1.
3. Vanilla wife. Only has sex with you.
4. Cuckolding wife. Only has sex with others. You're ok with it as at least one of you is getting sex.
5. Cuckolding cheating wife. Has sex with with others which you'd be ok with but she's doing it behind your back.
6. Fridged wife. Doesn't have sex with anyone.

Whats the best and worse type of wife? Help me rank these.

1. Hotwife. Has sex with you, and others with your permission.
2. Cheating wife. Has sex with you so happy there, but also others behind your back. Sounds bad, but she's only one conversation away from becoming a No.1.
3. Vanilla wife. Only has sex with you.
4. Cuckolding wife. Only has sex with others. You're ok with it as at least one of you is getting sex.
5. Cuckolding cheating wife. Has sex with with others which you'd be ok with but she's doing it behind your back.
6. Fridged wife. Doesn't have sex with anyone.
Well, for the longest, mine has been #6. Might still be that way, I guess that remains to be seen before I can change my mind on it. I'd be happy if I only got #3, no that's a lie, I'd settle for #3 and still wish for something else.

I'd be most happy with #1 but I'm willing to take #2 to get to #1.

Reactions: thebeginner
It really just depends on the person/couple. All these dynamics work for different relationships. For us, my wife is vanilla but she is a freak in the bedroom. Win for me there but id love to share her with others! I have been dropping subtle hits recently about how good she sucks dick and i'd be in trouble if we ever split. lol

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
It really just depends on the person/couple. All these dynamics work for different relationships. For us, my wife is vanilla but she is a freak in the bedroom. Win for me there but id love to share her with others! I have been dropping subtle hits recently about how good she sucks dick and i'd be in trouble if we ever split. lol
Well my wife is rather vanilla too but not too freaky in the bed, some things she tolerates... with me. I've seen where with other people she was way more willing to do for them what she didn't want to do for me. We have yet to discuss that, not sure it's worth my effort.

Reactions: Egyptianbull
Well, for the longest, mine has been #6. Might still be that way, I guess that remains to be seen before I can change my mind on it. I'd be happy if I only got #3, no that's a lie, I'd settle for #3 and still wish for something else.

I'd be most happy with #1 but I'm willing to take #2 to get to #1.
U should show her here

Reactions: Egyptianbull
Mine would be a number 1. With hints of number 3.
When she's into it, she'll fuck & suck others like crazy.
When she's not, well, better read the signs or I'll not be happy with her reaction.
lol...

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My wife is number 3, but after I told her 3 years ago about my desire to watch her have sex with another man we began role-playing her having sex with someone using her dildo. I'm still hoping she will make it a reality one day as she's getting into our play more and more.