Wife discharges more with other guy

My wife and I have only had one friend who has fucked her, I have watched about three times other times I am away with work. I completely trust her.

I noticed something that sticks with me a bit and that often pops up in my thoughts. When she has sex with him, it looks like she has allot more discharge of white stuff on his penis than with me. Is this because she is more aroused with him?

You may be worried to much about nothing. Women are sexual creatures and are build to serve multiple partners in their DNA. They have also been conditioned by many years of society to bottle these instincts and go along with being the idea family caregiver. There is much more but what I am getting at is variety. Woman need variety and need to feel lust and desire by many men. SO add the excitement of doing something she has always been shamed of doing to the feeling of sexual lust, She is naturally going to be more responsive and excited. Given time, We will see how much this is lust or wanton desire. Otherwise, nothing to worry about, its normal.

I love that she is loving the experience and that she is so aroused. Just a little bit want to see that on my cock too.
Think of something different, Maybe a blindfold and tell her you have a surprise. Take extra long exploring her body and watching for very sensitive responses. NEVER Forget, The Brain is where the Sexual experience happens. Make her dizzy with expectation.

You may be worried to much about nothing. Women are sexual creatures and are build to serve multiple partners in their DNA. They have also been conditioned by many years of society to bottle these instincts and go along with being the idea family caregiver. There is much more but what I am getting at is variety. Woman need variety and need to feel lust and desire by many men. SO add the excitement of doing something she has always been shamed of doing to the feeling of sexual lust, She is naturally going to be more responsive and excited. Given time, We will see how much this is lust or wanton desire. Otherwise, nothing to worry about, its normal.
Lovely response, thanks I think I should probably just enjoy her pleasure and freedom. Guess because we are still pretty new to this I am still adjusting

Do they use condoms? If not the guy may be nutting in her quickly and then staying hard and fucking her to a second nut, and the white stuff you see if her pussy juice mixed with nut one. I used to do this quite a bit when younger as I was very quick on the draw. Women sometimes did not even notice LOL
Yes they use condoms, we are not taking any chances there. Lol I have also done this, just nutted and kept going. This is almost a bit more creamy I would say