Wife discharges more with other guy

If you aren’t yet disposed then you shouldn’t be worried, if your wife have orgasms when having sex with you then you should be good. By the way I didn’t mean you to be disposed completely, rather I meant about the possibility that you wouldn’t play the role of her MAN anymore, instead this role would be taken (if not yet taken) by your friend who is intercoursing her. If you love each other, she will always need you to fulfill other non sexual roles.
Yeah she orgasms just as well with me, but I don't bring out the creamy stuff. We are deeply in love, so don't think that's an issue, maybe he just fucks harder (know this for a fact) and hits her differently
How old is she and when was she first shared
She is 28 and this year is the first time. Happened on her birthday in March

That is a possibility also of course; add to that that white secrecy is also a sign that she is her high fertile cycle, which makes your situation even more exciting in case the man that is intercoursing your wife isn’t using a condom (pregnancy risk, but I assume this wouldn’t be a problem for the three of you).
She is young and sexually fertile, how does she behave when being fucked?

If he is eating your wife regularly as you say, go to the next step without condoms, your wife will feel much better. Is your friend married?
Yeah he is not really longer but definitely a bit thicker, so maybe his cock is just does it better, he has allot of sexual experience too, he has had some troubles in his life, so I also help him out with money and organised allot of his problems to get him on his feet. My wife just doesn't want him staying with us. He is not married, but has a child and no money lol.

You are a good man and friend by not only helping your friend economically but even offering your wife to serve him sexually. There is nothing there for you to be ashamed of, rather the opposite to be proud …well done!
Thanks man, it is a personal story but essentially my mother helped his parents for many years.. Now his parents have passed away and my mother passed last year and so he came to me for some aid and I help were I can. Guess it's a win win.
Then go without condoms, it will make both your wife and your friend to feel better…sooner or later they will come to that anyways. Does your wife does anal as well? It could be an option for you there…
Will have to see if she is willing to take some birth control measures haha, no anal she says it will hurt etcetera. I am no monster but she thinks it will be too much. She is tiny.

This situation of yours reminds me of my previous girlfriend that was allowing her uncle to get “sexual releases” on very regular basis; just as you, I was aware and very ok with it. Her uncle was alone, munch older than us and passed through difficult times all along, so I helped him as much as I could and allowing hi to have sex with my girlfriend was part of the help. My girlfriend (his niece) has been serving him sexually for many years even before we started to date, so there was no secrets between us.
Yeah my wife has definitely some sexual attraction to him from the start, he is a little more primal.

This situation of yours reminds me of my previous girlfriend that was allowing her uncle to get “sexual releases” on very regular basis; just as you, I was aware and very ok with it. Her uncle was alone, munch older than us and passed through difficult times all along, so I helped him as much as I could and allowing hi to have sex with my girlfriend was part of the help. My girlfriend (his niece) has been serving him sexually for many years even before we started to date, so there was no secrets between us.
I am more athletic than him, played first team sports. But, I think he is just a little more bad boy.

That makes sense, I mean if he really is more like a bad boy, you know best because you know him. I think the mix feelings like him to be rough while using your wife for sex plus the fact that you are okay with it, excites your wife to a next level. Dos you friend uses your wife for sex only or they are friends as well?
They are friendly without chatting too much, hugs when they see each other but don't really chat that I know of.

My wife and I have only had one friend who has fucked her, I have watched about three times other times I am away with work. I completely trust her.

I noticed something that sticks with me a bit and that often pops up in my thoughts. When she has sex with him, it looks like she has allot more discharge of white stuff on his penis than with me. Is this because she is more aroused with him?
You not think maybe he is discharging into her more then you do ? If it’s white , to me that’s like water and oil ! He is throwing oil into her watery discharge . Seams to me this is because both are juicing off more than normal because of the horny situation !!! Point show her to me please !

Reactions: toolman2c
You not think maybe he is discharging into her more then you do ? If it’s white , to me that’s like water and oil ! He is throwing oil into her watery discharge . Seams to me this is because both are juicing off more than normal because of the horny situation !!! Point show her to me please !
Thanks, nah this is definitely more on the creamy side and he wears a condom.

• Wow
Reactions: Honkydonkey69