Wife discharges more with other guy

Thanks, even though I like watching them fuck and she gets pleasure, happy to hear this from others. Don't know why this bothered me haha

Thanks, even though I like watching them fuck and she gets pleasure, happy to hear this from others. Don't know why this bothered me haha
Hopefully you also give her the thrill of showing your total support and love by licking her clean and to orgasm after she has been with her lovers.

The first really big guy my wife encountered caused her to produce this thick fluid for a week afterwards. We would check her panties each day and it was pretty a substantial amount and it crusted when dried. It took about a week afterwards for her to stop producing this material. I was happy for her it was clearly a psychological function of her being "done" so well with a very substantial member.

My wife and I have only had one friend who has fucked her, I have watched about three times other times I am away with work. I completely trust her.

I noticed something that sticks with me a bit and that often pops up in my thoughts. When she has sex with him, it looks like she has allot more discharge of white stuff on his penis than with me. Is this because she is more aroused with him?

Yes, indeed more aroused.

Besides, he had a bigger or thicker cock?

The tool's size also is capable to 'collect' more of the pussy cream.

The first really big guy my wife encountered caused her to produce this thick fluid for a week afterwards. We would check her panties each day and it was pretty a substantial amount and it crusted when dried. It took about a week afterwards for her to stop producing this material. I was happy for her it was clearly a psychological function of her being "done" so well with a very substantial member.
Damn that actually sounds really intense, our friend is just a little thicker than me and definitely fucks a bit harder. She only creams on his cock thus far, would love to get that cream on my cock too. Haha. She is definitely not as creamy as your wife was.

My wife and I have only had one friend who has fucked her, I have watched about three times other times I am away with work. I completely trust her.

I noticed something that sticks with me a bit and that often pops up in my thoughts. When she has sex with him, it looks like she has allot more discharge of white stuff on his penis than with me. Is this because she is more aroused with him?
Absolutely yes...its the naughtiness / excitement of someone else and being hugely turned on

Are you sure it isn't cum?