Wife discharges more with other guy

Honestly, you are 100% spot on. Personally, I internalized it for a long time. Until I found this forum, didn't really talk about it with my wife, since I am too cool to care on the surface if that makes sense
Seriously, how could you not internalize it. And there's really nothing you can do about it, right? If your wife can't control getting wet for someone else that also means she can't will herself to get wet for you, as much as she may want to give you that. If your wife knows you know she gets wet for others and not you and that it bothers you to any degree then it has to be addressed eventually.

Since you've been on this site have you discussed this with your wife? The only way I could see myself getting past something like this would take a lot of reassurance from my wife. Even then, the memory won't go away. Something as serious as your own sexual confidence is delicate matter.

I'm sure some people here would like you to believe giving up your masculinity is an easy thing and worth it to have a hot wife. Everybody talks about how they build up their wife's confidence when wives are insecure prior to expanding their sex lives. Women think they're too fat, unattractive, too old, too inexperienced, and on and on. Husbands lovingly and diligently work to help set aside those fears and insecurities for their wives.

Then when it happens and wives take to it and their confidence soars, all that love and devotion to get her there is forgotten or worse assumed to have been unnecessary in the first place. No one talks about wives truly helping their husbands swap places with their wives fears and insecurities. No one seems to point out that husbands can not help but scrutinize themselves, find themselves uncertain, find themselves inadequate and struggle with feeling vulnerable. Couples that know how to handle the "real life" feelings that are natural in everyone probably do much better and obviously not well represented here.