Wife discharges more with other guy

My wife and I have only had one friend who has fucked her, I have watched about three times other times I am away with work. I completely trust her.

I noticed something that sticks with me a bit and that often pops up in my thoughts. When she has sex with him, it looks like she has allot more discharge of white stuff on his penis than with me. Is this because she is more aroused with him?
I think so yes. Its rhe same with my Wife and she even do thing to her lover that she never want to do with me.

Are there other cuckolds who have to submit to your Wifes Biull and what do you Bull and Hotwifes think about this??

My wife is 100% dominant towards me, but when she's with other men, she's submissive to them. At first, it was hard for me to see how she's completely slut, submitting to others and doing things with those she's never allowed me. Yet I also just got more and more from it and her dominance over me increased. So now I've come to terms with this.

But what I still find difficult is when her Bull is with us and she lets him decide everything to be the Man of the House. He sends me to the guest room and commands me around while she laughs and tells me to listen to The Man of the House.

This eels so humiliating at the same time that I end up masturbating when I come by myself and think about it. Does anyone else have Cuckold, Bull or Cuckoldre's experiences or opinions on this? Is this something I have to reckon with as Cuckold's husband?

I can't speak for increased discharge afterwards, but my wife certainly gets wetter than ever during our fantasy cuckold talk. It isn't even a question of what is causing it anymore, since it happens every time and only during those times.
This also turns you on? I was very conflicted and didn't even think discharge would be an issue.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
In my case it is just talk. For you, it is the whole situation. The forbidden nature of being shared, plus it is a new cock for her. Nothing to feel inadequate about. You'd probably get more excited if the situation was reversed too.
I have come to accept it, and I am also turned on by it to some extent, this guy is now a thing of the past.

My wife and I have only had one friend who has fucked her, I have watched about three times other times I am away with work. I completely trust her.

I noticed something that sticks with me a bit and that often pops up in my thoughts. When she has sex with him, it looks like she has allot more discharge of white stuff on his penis than with me. Is this because she is more aroused with him?
Naturally, your wife is more excited about "sin", "infidelity" than marital sex.
My wife's clit swells and her pussy juices run down her thigh as she waits for her lover! :love:

26458234.jpg37341615.jpg

Yeah I find it too. She admits it too. Even before. I always enjoy feeling my wife's cunt before a bull arrives or before we set out to meet one, usually through her panties. Always damp. When it's a new guy she is wet. The thrill and anticipation. But the most wet is for a young fit guy with a massive cock. She is often wet hours before..... And yes when he pumps her the juices run freely. I simply love it. Sometimes I lie next to her while she's getting it and ask her to describe it. She's usually speechless

Attachments

• 0-1684136045298 (1).jpg
    0-1684136045298 (1).jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 16
Yeah I find it too. She admits it too. Even before. I always enjoy feeling my wife's cunt before a bull arrives or before we set out to meet one, usually through her panties. Always damp. When it's a new guy she is wet. The thrill and anticipation. But the most wet is for a young fit guy with a massive cock. She is often wet hours before..... And yes when he pumps her the juices run freely. I simply love it. Sometimes I lie next to her while she's getting it and ask her to describe it. She's usually speechless
That is incredibly hot, I was personally caught off guard because I knew she was going to be wet, but didn't expect her to be creamy as she has never "creamed" on my cock at all. I think I still had jealousy issues at that point.

That is incredibly hot, I was personally caught off guard because I knew she was going to be wet, but didn't expect her to be creamy as she has never "creamed" on my cock at all. I think I still had jealousy issues at that point.
It can be hard to accept to start with, yes. But you just have to imagine it other way around. See? Only natural. I've seen her cum on cocks so hard and discharge more than me many times and now I just love to see her in slut mode. Sometimes when meeting a bull she obeys his demand that she meets him with no panties and I have felt her juices trickle down her thighs. You can see her transform from wife to slut. I just love it now

Welcome to the club. This happened to me as well. It's bittersweet to notice, and there's no way you could make her cream like that, unless perhaps when you bring up memories of her good times with him. Still, I know what you felt. Does she have to get so very wet? Does she like it so much better with him? Did she long for him so badly? Not entirely sure if her pussy speaks for her whole self, but a wet pussy doesn't lie.

Would you mind if her boyfriend was aware that your wife gets so much wetter for him than she does for you?

Welcome to the club. This happened to me as well. It's bittersweet to notice, and there's no way you could make her cream like that, unless perhaps when you bring up memories of her good times with him. Still, I know what you felt. Does she have to get so very wet? Does she like it so much better with him? Did she long for him so badly? Not entirely sure if her pussy speaks for her whole self, but a wet pussy doesn't lie.

Would you mind if her boyfriend was aware that your wife gets so much wetter for him than she does for you?
Dick got hard reading these questions you pose, I actually don't want him knowing at all🙈 she doesn't speak to him casually and haven't met him in a while. I don't want him knowing this at all since he might feel he can pop around without we discussing it. Yeah it is bittersweet seeing her discharge on his cock and knowing I don't bring that out of her, I have fucked her sometimes incredibly hard that she cums and still it isn't close to that discharge.

It can be hard to accept to start with, yes. But you just have to imagine it other way around. See? Only natural. I've seen her cum on cocks so hard and discharge more than me many times and now I just love to see her in slut mode. Sometimes when meeting a bull she obeys his demand that she meets him with no panties and I have felt her juices trickle down her thighs. You can see her transform from wife to slut. I just love it now
Yeah it is a bittersweet feeling, I have even kinda rage fucked her and still nothing

Your reply got to right to the heart of why witnessing this could be difficult to handle. Everyone wants to feel capable. If a relative stranger can evoke a physical response in your wife/gf that you have been unable produce, I don't see how that can easily be dismissed from your mind. It would have to spark a self reflection of your endowment, skill and desirability to determine what is your deficiency. Whether there is one or not it would be natural to brainstorm the possibility.

In lots of the posts before people mentioned it being a psychological thing for the wife. No one really mentions the psychological aspect from the husband/bf. If I knew my wife never ever gets wet for me and she gushes for a stranger then that would be difficult to accept and I'd need my wife's help and encouragement to work through it.

When it happened to you did you talk to your wife after? You mentioned bittersweet, is it more bitter because you don't evoke that in her? Of course the sweet part is that your wife is observably enjoying herself greatly and most loving husbands want that for their wives.

Your reply got to right to the heart of why witnessing this could be difficult to handle. Everyone wants to feel capable. If a relative stranger can evoke a physical response in your wife/gf that you have been unable produce, I don't see how that can easily be dismissed from your mind. It would have to spark a self reflection of your endowment, skill and desirability to determine what is your deficiency. Whether there is one or not it would be natural to brainstorm the possibility.

In lots of the posts before people mentioned it being a psychological thing for the wife. No one really mentions the psychological aspect from the husband/bf. If I knew my wife never ever gets wet for me and she gushes for a stranger then that would be difficult to accept and I'd need my wife's help and encouragement to work through it.

When it happened to you did you talk to your wife after? You mentioned bittersweet, is it more bitter because you don't evoke that in her? Of course the sweet part is that your wife is observably enjoying herself greatly and most loving husbands want that for their wives.
A really well said reply!

Honestly, you are 100% spot on. Personally, I internalized it for a long time. Until I found this forum, didn't really talk about it with my wife, since I am too cool to care on the surface if that makes sense