Wife discharges more with other guy

Well he wears a condom, thought maybe it was the condom. But, I have had sex with her with a condom and nothing like that happened .
No IT has nothing to do with the condom. She will cream on a condom covered cock the same way she will cream on a buck ass bareback naked cock. The thick white cream that collects around the shaft is her glands producing lubricant so that his cock will glide into her pussy ice across the kitchen table and provide a protective gel inside her vagina so his sperm can safely travel up into her uterus. The more she produces, the longer his sperm can survive inside her pussy. This is the same glads that produce the ejaculation that comes out when women Squirt. The more excited and sexually aroused a woman is, the more of this sticky sweet substance she will produce. The only way she will produce this is for her brain to be fully and emotionally TURNED ON. If she is not thinking sexually or lusting to be fucked, then she will not produce as much or any of this cream.

This is why they invented Cock Lube.. for those times when your Woman doesnt care.

Hehe yeah I guess I should just enjoy it.
It's normal for a woman to enjoy sex with another man. I know my wife gets wet when she is waiting for a bull to visit. I feel her panties under het dress. My God that's a thrill. When we meet him she becomes his meat, disregards me and simply gives herself to him. It's such a release for me. Then when I see or hear her moan as he pumps her... So hot to know she's getting her pleasure by being her inner slut. It's her release and it pleases me too

It's normal for a woman to enjoy sex with another man. I know my wife gets wet when she is waiting for a bull to visit. I feel her panties under het dress. My God that's a thrill. When we meet him she becomes his meat, disregards me and simply gives herself to him. It's such a release for me. Then when I see or hear her moan as he pumps her... So hot to know she's getting her pleasure by being her inner slut. It's her release and it pleases me too
Thanks for sharing that, I think I just really want to have the same impact on her physically. Seeing my cock also covered in a thickish white discharge, think would be hot.

Reactions: Rikx
I always juice up more when with other men. I think it is the excitement of something other than what you are use to.
It is also related to the amount of desire in many guys to please a woman , epecially younger guys with married women , we feel great responsibility to make sure , she returns home satisfied & happy .

Reactions: JamesDawsom49