best way I've found to gauge her interest

wvsubguy

Sep 24, 2020
My late wife and I enjoyed a cuck/hotwife relationship and I've had a couple other relationships which could have progressed further, had I been more comfortable and supportive. This probably won't be much good to those that have been together for a long time, but for newbies and guys like me looking to start a cuckold relationship with someone new you have to find a girl who isn't ashamed of her past and get a conversation going about previous lovers, kinkiest experiences, any IR or similar things. If youcan use it as a bit of foreplay and she doesn't mind sharing a bit, ask while she's going down on you, if she pauses to answer, pull her up and kiss her and as you make your way down, ask her more explicit things, biggest cock she's ever had, any juggling of 2 or more men or broach group sex, if she's willing to answer, even if it's no, but without getting upset then as you begin going down on her ask how many lovers she's had and how many men have been where you are now. If she gets hot just hearing you ask, she's already put the picture of another guys cock followed by you cleaning up in her mind. If she's still hot and answers verbally or just with her bodys reaction, she's considering it. If she shuts down or shuts the foreplay down? It's doubtful. Early on my wife told me she'd had a lot of men before me and I told her that her pussy was perfect and I didn't care if it was a thousand guys, I'd thank each one for stretching it and fucking it into the best pussy in the world and the only one I'd ever want again. It wasn't long before she told me she had a question for me about our sex life!

Reactions: btweets
My late wife and I enjoyed a cuck/hotwife relationship and I've had a couple other relationships which could have progressed further, had I been more comfortable and supportive. This probably won't be much good to those that have been together for a long time, but for newbies and guys like me looking to start a cuckold relationship with someone new you have to find a girl who isn't ashamed of her past and get a conversation going about previous lovers, kinkiest experiences, any IR or similar things. If youcan use it as a bit of foreplay and she doesn't mind sharing a bit, ask while she's going down on you, if she pauses to answer, pull her up and kiss her and as you make your way down, ask her more explicit things, biggest cock she's ever had, any juggling of 2 or more men or broach group sex, if she's willing to answer, even if it's no, but without getting upset then as you begin going down on her ask how many lovers she's had and how many men have been where you are now. If she gets hot just hearing you ask, she's already put the picture of another guys cock followed by you cleaning up in her mind. If she's still hot and answers verbally or just with her bodys reaction, she's considering it. If she shuts down or shuts the foreplay down? It's doubtful. Early on my wife told me she'd had a lot of men before me and I told her that her pussy was perfect and I didn't care if it was a thousand guys, I'd thank each one for stretching it and fucking it into the best pussy in the world and the only one I'd ever want again. It wasn't long before she told me she had a question for me about our sex life!
Silly question but, what question did she have?