Bi bulls

Over the past 30 years of our cuckold marriage roughly 60% of our bulls have been bi or at least open enough to enjoy my hubby fluffing them before cleaning them after they have fucked me.

The vast majority have enjoyed hubby sucking and rimming them as well as fucking him. We prefer bi guys for bulls not only because we both get fucked but we’ve found that bisexual men are better in bed and always more kinky.

Sally. Xx

Last edited:
Over the past 30 years of our cuckold marriage roughly 60% of our bulls have been bi or at least open enough to enjoy my hubby fluffing them before cleaning them after they have fucked me.

The vast majority have enjoyed hubby sucking and rimming them as well as fucking him. We prefer bi guys for bulls not only because we both get fucked but we’ve found that bisexual men are better in bed and always more kinky.

Sally. Xx
As a Bull I totally agree. I love to have hubby fluff and clean my cock and also enjoy cumming in his mouth. I have fucked hubby's for wife and her friends entertainment. They love seeing me unload in him.

Unfortunately I am in NZ. So a long way from you. But keep him well fed. A regular meal of warm Bull cum will keep him happy and contented.
Damn, yes a little bit too far unfortunately. I’m definitely keeping hubby well fed, we had one off my long term bulls stay with us for three days. We all shared the same bed and hubby served him with all his need like a good bi sub cuck should. 😜

Sally. X.