After a few months of playing with our friend, she became completely comfortable with the situation. I would not be overstating the fact that she fell in love with his cock. He was uncut and a good 8 inches and she just loved sucking it . At this point, he hadn't fucked her because she was not on birth control and we didn't like using condoms. So, the meetings were only oral. Seeing how much she loved sucking him, I basically took a back seat, stroking and taking photos.
During one meeting, as she was on her knees, him on the sofa while she was slobbering his cock, she suddenly put her hands under his knees, lifted up his legs and buried her tongue in his asshole! I was shocked but excited, seeing her giving in to this most forbidden act. We had never discussed this and after he left I asked her why she had done it. She just said it was spur of the moment and she wanted to give him something special.
She enjoyed doing it so much that this became routine from then on. Her favorite position was him on his knees on the sofa and her licking his ass from behind and servicing his cock and balls at the same time. As she gained confidence, she eventually seduced me into sucking his cock and asshole too.

Attachments

• 2005-04-26_112109_tina1.jpg
    2005-04-26_112109_tina1.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 39
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 37
After a few months of playing with our friend, she became completely comfortable with the situation. I would not be overstating the fact that she fell in love with his cock. He was uncut and a good 8 inches and she just loved sucking it . At this point, he hadn't fucked her because she was not on birth control and we didn't like using condoms. So, the meetings were only oral. Seeing how much she loved sucking him, I basically took a back seat, stroking and taking photos.
During one meeting, as she was on her knees, him on the sofa while she was slobbering his cock, she suddenly put her hands under his knees, lifted up his legs and buried her tongue in his asshole! I was shocked but excited, seeing her giving in to this most forbidden act. We had never discussed this and after he left I asked her why she had done it. She just said it was spur of the moment and she wanted to give him something special.
She enjoyed doing it so much that this became routine from then on. Her favorite position was him on his knees on the sofa and her licking his ass from behind and servicing his cock and balls at the same time. As she gained confidence, she eventually seduced me into sucking his cock and asshole too.
Oh i can see shes an absolute pro!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Rimming one of my wife's lovers would be pushing a boundary for me. It was mentioned that doing this could be an act of submission and maybe that is partly why I hesitate to experiment with it. Admittedly this is not the first time I have not been interested in not doing something and then over time changed my mind. For example there was a time I would never have sucked another mans cock and now I enjoy doing it very much. I think some day I may end up trying it. If I do, it will more than likely be in a MFM scenario. I have seen a couple of videos where the husband is licking a guys ass while he fucks his wife and another where the wife gives a guy a blowjob while the hubby rims him. Both seemed interesting to me.