Looking for a bull im a cuck me online im a bi cuck

Hey bulls im a bi cuck who loves stroking to bull cocks as they cum to my wifes tity and feet pics im super submissive and i want to be a dirty cuckold while i cum myself as I completely expose and share my wife with you bulls as my little cock can only cum so much please message me if you love bi cucks and can make me cum i hope you like my wife! Lots titty and feet pics my little cuck cocks wants to cum to bulls taking controll doing whatever they want with her pics and putting me in my place i cant wait to meet you

Attachments

• IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    538.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_7379.png
    IMG_7379.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
  • IMG_7562.jpeg
    IMG_7562.jpeg
    512.5 KB · Views: 93
Hey bulls im a bi cuck who loves stroking to bull cocks as they cum to my wifes tity and feet pics im super submissive and i want to be a dirty cuckold while i cum myself as I completely expose and share my wife with you bulls as my little cock can only cum so much please message me if you love bi cucks and can make me cum i hope you like my wife! Lots titty and feet pics my little cuck cocks wants to cum to bulls taking controll doing whatever they want with her pics and putting me in my place i cant wait to meet you
Jerking another one out to those big tits

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Shoot me a message I'll stroke my cock online telling you about your wife's feed legs and her ass showing you how hard they get me as you can watch me bust my load in my wife's shoes I'll pretend that your wives and I'm making you watch me cum in them you're going to have to jerk off watching me come to your wife and come in her shoes too then maybe you can get her to wear them and worship her feet in them with both our cum. Definitely definitely into this

Shoecumcplny

Reactions: Ddjane
hit me up you little prick