Bi encounter watched by my wife, milestone to my becoming a cuck

WoW..I Know That Feeling …Did you drop to your knees and suck him as out of respect..and to get him hard to please your wife some more?
I did not as i was too inexperienced to know better. I would not make that mistake now. I did however end up with several of his loads in my mouth anyway as my Filipina ex transferred them to me each time he came in her mouth.

Here’s a very very very similar pic i found of what I experienced with my Filipina ex. Me fully soft vs her friend just after he came and was still engorged from fucking her. The size difference was exactly this. My 2” soft on a taller frame vs his fluffed 8.5” on a shorter guy, making the cock size differentiation even more jarring. I never felt so tiny in my life.

View attachment 1542011
I know the feeling also. i am kind of small, 5“ hard, our bull was 8.5” hard. Can’t imagine how tight she was for him.

Here’s a very very very similar pic i found of what I experienced with my Filipina ex. Me fully soft vs her friend just after he came and was still engorged from fucking her. The size difference was exactly this. My 2” soft on a taller frame vs his fluffed 8.5” on a shorter guy, making the cock size differentiation even more jarring. I never felt so tiny in my life.

View attachment 1542011
very hot yours looks like mine. Should took a picture after you got hard.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I can't help but feel submissive to and want to show respect to men with impressive cocks like him. I did get on my knees to suck his dick. He commented to my wife while I was in the bathroom how he liked how enthusiastic I was. I wanted her to suck his cock more but it only happened once. I wish we could go back (we don't have contact with him any more) and get into all kinds of nasty trouble with this man getting ass from me and my wife. He seems like he would have been a dirty bastard and enjoyed playing domination games with us. I'll never forget how he was asking my wife where she worked while I was in the bathroom, he was a dirty bastard I loved being used by him, and wish my wife did more than just suck him once.

Last edited:
Your experiences are like the grooming of a cuckold from growing up. I can relate but not to the degree you describe.

When I was in college I was having dinner with a Japanese girl I'd been spending time hanging out with, she rejected me during this dinner. After she had dumped me, while she got up to go to the bathroom on return she stopped to flirt with a black guy working behind a counter. I could only see that she had stopped to talk to someone, but I knew what happened later when they grinned at each other when we walked by while leaving.

When I was in summer camp as a teenager, I went into a bathroom building to take a dump. As I walked in, a black guy in the age above me bunk was sitting on a bench next to his visiting girlfriend who was a pretty black girl. When I was getting ready to crap and with my pants unzipped, he walks into my stall and grabs me by the collar and pushes me around. He tells me to scream loud because his girlfriend wanted to hear me get roughed up. I yell a few times and I'm then told I need to run when I leave. I'm pretty sure he kicked me in the ass as I left. I left the building down the stairs and ran past his girlfriend humiliated.

Those are some of my other formative experiences in the making of a cuck.
I used to get roughed up and threatened by bullies too as a teen. My girlfriend told me it was because I was a sissy and would always be picked on.I was a small weak effeminate teen who liked to cross dress. My girlfriend loved to sissify me and cuckold me but had to protect me from bullies. There was this one guy who was a real problem and me hiding behind my girlfrend's skirt wasn't enough and she was afraid he would really hurt me bad.She had always noticed how calm and content guys were after she gave them blowjobs and suggested that I offer to suck his cock the next time he starts to bully me if he agrees not to beat me up. She told me that as a sissy it was going to eventually be something I'm required to do anyway so it's time I learned. I admitted to her that I had fantasized about giving certian guys blowjobs and that I learned to enjoy the taste of cum from cleaning her after she fucked. So she talked to this one friend she was fucking and asked him if she could teach me on him. He agreed. I knew the basics just from watching her but she wanted me to experience it and learn the fine points and I also had to get used to a cock down my throat without gaging.So we got together and I had my lessons. I got good at it and really enjoyed the experience. I was ready and it was at a school football game that he started in on pushing and bitch slapping me. He told me this time I was in for a good beating and as usual I just started to cry and wet myself.Then my girlfriend intervened and wispered something in his ear and he started laughing and shook his head.She came back to me and told me to go to the utility shead where the school keeps all the lawn mowing and maintenance equiptment.It was open on account of the game but nobody was around.Soon my girl and the bully showed up and it was on. She was right, after he shot his load into my mouth he was a different guy, very mellow, he even said thanks. He took off and me and her went back to the game. After that he no longer tried to beat me up but would just tell me he was horny and I knew what that meant. I would suck him in his car and at several other places where it was private. I really enjoyed becoming his suck bitch and it was a lot better than getting beat up.

I used to get roughed up and threatened by bullies too as a teen. My girlfriend told me it was because I was a sissy and would always be picked on.I was a small weak effeminate teen who liked to cross dress. My girlfriend loved to sissify me and cuckold me but had to protect me from bullies. There was this one guy who was a real problem and me hiding behind my girlfrend's skirt wasn't enough and she was afraid he would really hurt me bad.She had always noticed how calm and content guys were after she gave them blowjobs and suggested that I offer to suck his cock the next time he starts to bully me if he agrees not to beat me up. She told me that as a sissy it was going to eventually be something I'm required to do anyway so it's time I learned. I admitted to her that I had fantasized about giving certian guys blowjobs and that I learned to enjoy the taste of cum from cleaning her after she fucked. So she talked to this one friend she was fucking and asked him if she could teach me on him. He agreed. I knew the basics just from watching her but she wanted me to experience it and learn the fine points and I also had to get used to a cock down my throat without gaging.So we got together and I had my lessons. I got good at it and really enjoyed the experience. I was ready and it was at a school football game that he started in on pushing and bitch slapping me. He told me this time I was in for a good beating and as usual I just started to cry and wet myself.Then my girlfriend intervened and wispered something in his ear and he started laughing and shook his head.She came back to me and told me to go to the utility shead where the school keeps all the lawn mowing and maintenance equiptment.It was open on account of the game but nobody was around.Soon my girl and the bully showed up and it was on. She was right, after he shot his load into my mouth he was a different guy, very mellow, he even said thanks. He took off and me and her went back to the game. After that he no longer tried to beat me up but would just tell me he was horny and I knew what that meant. I would suck him in his car and at several other places where it was private. I really enjoyed becoming his suck bitch and it was a lot better than getting beat up.

I have a feeling that's the life I would be leading if I had stayed together with my Filipina ex gf. Would have been a pretty short path from eating her well hung lovers cum via her mouth, to getting it straight from the tap.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Yeah being beaten up by a bully without consent is a very rough experience, and a serious thing. That time I got pushed around and humiliated as a show for that guy's pretty black girlfriend was a very intense experience, luckily I didn't get beaten up just pushed around, and made to be humiliated as entertainment for his girlfriend, at her request he said. It was pretty degrading, but even at that time as a teenager, maybe 13 years old I would guess, the whole girl getting voyeuristic thrills of it had a fascination to me. This was his girlfriend, so I got bullied so she could feel more horny for him with a display of his manhood. I bet her pussy got so wet kissing him later and my humiliation just added to the thrill.

Reactions: nicebiguy
Yeah being beaten up by a bully without consent is a very rough experience, and a serious thing. That time I got pushed around and humiliated as a show for that guy's pretty black girlfriend was a very intense experience, luckily I didn't get beaten up just pushed around, and made to be humiliated as entertainment for his girlfriend, at her request he said. It was pretty degrading, but even at that time as a teenager, maybe 13 years old I would guess, the whole girl getting voyeuristic thrills of it had a fascination to me. This was his girlfriend, so I got bullied so she could feel more horny for him with a display of his manhood. I bet her pussy got so wet kissing him later and my humiliation just added to the thrill.
That's exactly the emotional dynamic my wife,her bull and I have in our marriage. I've said this a million times. The bull gets off on humiliating me because he is showing my wife and sometimes her girlfriends his level of manliness. The more manly a guy is the more likely he will get the girl and plus his testosterone is pumped up from kicking ass and it overloads. This overload converts from humiliating me to fucking my wife. The testosterone makes the man horny. My wife in watching this, experiences heightened estrogen levels making her horny and in need of submitting. And who is the focus of her attention? The big strong man who just demonstrated his machismo. It's the same operant we see in wildlife mating. Two bucks in rut go at it in an anteler clashing contest while the doe in heat stands by observing. The winner takes the prize and the losing buck walks. Do you see a pattern here? Me, as the losing male has to walk too. Where does my thrill come from ? I've been conditioned all my life to accept that I'm not a strong aggressive man and add to this I have a micro penis but thanks to my wife, I learned to accept and enjoy my subordinate position. So when her man punishes me with the belt to get his kicks and my wife watches on to get her kicks I too get my kicks by the shame I was trained to enjoy. They fuck for their pleasure and I remain pussy free and rejected for my pleasure.

That Japanese girl I wanted, Makiko, was a slut, a butterface asian girl with a lean body I desperately wanted to explore, we were in our 20s at the time, and I got rejected cause I was a beta and she had no desire for me, I was needy and desperate back then. I didn't have the money at that time like the white guy she was fucking, and I didn't have game or sexual appeal like the multiple black guys she told me she fucked.

She was a messed up girl I met in college, her mom apparently stole a 35yr old boyfriend from her when she was about 12 years old, a twisted family dynamic, and her parents had money she was staying in a nice apartment by herself in a trendy neighborhood. Makiko was a twisted bitch to me.

After rejecting me during lunch, we went to a party together and she goes off alone to some friends and is telling something I couldn't hear but I could feel them staring, I knew I was the butt of stories to her friends behind my back, and she did this after rejecting me then flirting with that black guy on her way back from the bathroom. I don't remember what she said in rejecting me but she was cold about it and seemed to enjoy making it sting, it really hurt and I felt like a total chump. I went to that lunch hoping to get a girlfriend.

I'll never forget the grin on the face of that guy she was flirting with as we walked by, I had just paid the bill and we were leaving the place, and he looked her in the eye grinning, and her grin back to him I saw out of the corner of my eye. I was mocked and he knew she wanted to fuck him.

I bet she told him she just rejecting me and probably had a good laugh over it as they flirted while I sat alone waiting at the table for her to come back, it was at this lunch that she responded to my advances on her, which I was anticipating in a big way, was hyped up for the whole night before and that day nervous cause I wanted her so bad.

It's a painful humiliating memory, but it was also an important lesson. A lesson you and I both seem to have learned in our experiences and been affected by.

I totally understand what you mean when you mention the antler fights with deer and other animals where the males jockey for dominance and victory with the females. This is exactly how I feel things went with Marc the man my wife cucked me for then cheated with in secret. This was no innocent play and couple swinging, this was competition over a woman and power in my own home.

I mean that, when she was cheating and I was away, I have no idea what was going on and some hints from my wife suggest I was humiliated in ways I am too ashamed to even think about, I think this man was parking in my driveway and marking my home as his territory and my wife as his whore. I think a lot of things happened behind my back. He fucked my wife and nutted inside her, she said they had fucked with the windows open "but I was quiet" she said. I got the real chump treatment she knows what kind of man I am.

In my early email conversations with Marc before he even met my wife, we talked about his being a Dom and me being a sub cuck, and he mentioned he liked the idea of "subjugating another man" and him "pushing my limits as a cuck."

I had to face his manhood as he took what he wanted and disrespected me in all kinds of ways. He destroyed me as a man and I'm left in a world of shame, her friends all knowing the truth in detail, more than I do. I live under the shadow of my wife trying to have his baby. I took on a Bull and got his horns. Learned my lesson and respect him as a superior man and fear him as male competition. I complete his orders when he tells me what to do. I know he wants to keep fucking my wife, and when circumstances permit and should he walk in my door again, I am ready to set the tone by kneeling and bowing to him. I feel he will want be a real bastard to me and I have reason to fear him as a bully with something to prove.

In a total cuck move, I wrote him an email thanking him some time after I found out about the cheating, and he wrote me this:

"Write and post on the old thread to revive it and let everyone know… Send me an email when you have completed your orders cuck."

I did, and linked a new post, and he didn't bother emailing me in return, instead he responded on my forum post with this:

"Glad you have let the world know what type of cuck you are and that your wife has chosen a real man to give her what she wants and needs - all bare. -- Bull Marc"

Last edited:
That Japanese girl I wanted, Makiko, was a slut, a butterface asian girl with a lean body I desperately wanted to explore, we were in our 20s at the time, and I got rejected cause I was a beta and she had no desire for me, I was needy and desperate back then. I didn't have the money at that time like the white guy she was fucking, and I didn't have game or sexual appeal like the multiple black guys she told me she fucked.

She was a messed up girl I met in college, her mom apparently stole a 35yr old boyfriend from her when she was about 12 years old, a twisted family dynamic, and her parents had money she was staying in a nice apartment by herself in a trendy neighborhood. Makiko was a twisted bitch to me.

After rejecting me during lunch, we went to a party together and she goes off alone to some friends and is telling something I couldn't hear but I could feel them staring, I knew I was the butt of stories to her friends behind my back, and she did this after rejecting me then flirting with that black guy on her way back from the bathroom. I don't remember what she said in rejecting me but she was cold about it and seemed to enjoy making it sting, it really hurt and I felt like a total chump. I went to that lunch hoping to get a girlfriend.

I'll never forget the grin on the face of that guy she was flirting with as we walked by, I had just paid the bill and we were leaving the place, and he looked her in the eye grinning, and her grin back to him I saw out of the corner of my eye. I was mocked and he knew she wanted to fuck him.

I bet she told him she just rejecting me and probably had a good laugh over it as they flirted while I sat alone waiting at the table for her to come back, it was at this lunch that she responded to my advances on her, which I was anticipating in a big way, was hyped up for the whole night before and that day nervous cause I wanted her so bad.

It's a painful humiliating memory, but it was also an important lesson. A lesson you and I both seem to have learned in our experiences and been affected by.

I totally understand what you mean when you mention the antler fights with deer and other animals where the males jockey for dominance and victory with the females. This is exactly how I feel things went with Marc the man my wife cucked me for then cheated with in secret. This was no innocent play and couple swinging, this was competition over a woman and power in my own home.

I mean that, when she was cheating and I was away, I have no idea what was going on and some hints from my wife suggest I was humiliated in ways I am too ashamed to even think about, I think this man was parking in my driveway and marking my home as his territory and my wife as his whore. I think a lot of things happened behind my back. He fucked my wife and nutted inside her, she said they had fucked with the windows open "but I was quiet" she said. I got the real chump treatment she knows what kind of man I am.

In my early email conversations with Marc before he even met my wife, we talked about his being a Dom and me being a sub cuck, and he mentioned he liked the idea of "subjugating another man" and him "pushing my limits as a cuck."

I had to face his manhood as he took what he wanted and disrespected me in all kinds of ways. He destroyed me as a man and I'm left in a world of shame, her friends all knowing the truth in detail, more than I do. I live under the shadow of my wife trying to have his baby. I took on a Bull and got his horns. Learned my lesson and respect him as a superior man and fear him as male competition. I complete his orders when he tells me what to do. I know he wants to keep fucking my wife, and when circumstances permit and should he walk in my door again, I am ready to set the tone by kneeling and bowing to him. I feel he will want be a real bastard to me and I have reason to fear him as a bully with something to prove.

In a total cuck move, I wrote him an email thanking him some time after I found out about the cheating, and he wrote me this:

"Write and post on the old thread to revive it and let everyone know… Send me an email when you have completed your orders cuck."

I did, and linked a new post, and he didn't bother emailing me in return, instead he responded on my forum post with this:

"Glad you have let the world know what type of cuck you are and that your wife has chosen a real man to give her what she wants and needs - all bare. -- Bull Marc"
In your description of the experience you had in your 20's I get the impression that you did not enjoy this at all. Where as your later life when Marc took your wife and trampled your manhood you seem to have gone thru a change that turned you into an accepting cuckold. Is this close to accurate ? I'm wondering what your feelings were and exactly at what point you started to accept and enjoy your wifes rejection of you and her preference for Marc. In your earlier post I think you mentioned that you had a rather average sized penis. In my thinking I'm guessing that you went thru your teens thinking you were a regular guy just looking for a girl and unaware of your submissive nature. I could be wrong but did your experience with the Japanese girl wake up something inside you? Like if you can't have her then learn to be sexually turned on by her rejection of you? I knew from an early age that I was a beta of the lowest grade. I had a penis of only 2.75 in.. was a bed wetter all thru my teen years and loved to secretly cross dress from about 8 y.o. So it's no suprise that the way I learned to relate to girls was in a submissive manner and I knew other guys would get all the girls while I assumed an inferior position to them. From puberty on I knew I was only going to be a sissy bitch in everyones eyes. But the girl I am now married to was my childhood next door neighbor and she was unique among girls. She showed me how to enjoy being a loser and got off on observing my humiliation. I wonder how far back you go and when you first discovered your true nature.

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
In your description of the experience you had in your 20's I get the impression that you did not enjoy this at all. Where as your later life when Marc took your wife and trampled your manhood you seem to have gone thru a change that turned you into an accepting cuckold. Is this close to accurate ? I'm wondering what your feelings were and exactly at what point you started to accept and enjoy your wifes rejection of you and her preference for Marc. In your earlier post I think you mentioned that you had a rather average sized penis. In my thinking I'm guessing that you went thru your teens thinking you were a regular guy just looking for a girl and unaware of your submissive nature. I could be wrong but did your experience with the Japanese girl wake up something inside you? Like if you can't have her then learn to be sexually turned on by her rejection of you? I knew from an early age that I was a beta of the lowest grade. I had a penis of only 2.75 in.. was a bed wetter all thru my teen years and loved to secretly cross dress from about 8 y.o. So it's no suprise that the way I learned to relate to girls was in a submissive manner and I knew other guys would get all the girls while I assumed an inferior position to them. From puberty on I knew I was only going to be a sissy bitch in everyones eyes. But the girl I am now married to was my childhood next door neighbor and she was unique among girls. She showed me how to enjoy being a loser and got off on observing my humiliation. I wonder how far back you go and when you first discovered your true nature.
I didn't feel changed toward being a cuck by Makiko, I was hurt and done with her. I had no interest at that age in being a cuckold I didn't know anything about it either. I had been hanging out with Makiko for months, and at one point I laid it on the line that I wanted her, and the reason for that lunch was her response.

I wonder if she gave him her number while she was flirting with that black guy, that would especially explain the grins I saw out of the corner of my eye while I walked out looking like a fool. Rejecting me flat was hard enough, but treating me like a cuck the very next moment, wow that was harsh. If I didn't catch the grins out of the corner of my eye, and lean over while waiting to see she was talking to someone while I waited like a loser, I wouldn't have even known she was flirting the moment after kicking my hopes to the curb. She talked behind my back later it was a very impactful and mean humiliation, it messed me up. Now I think about it and am turned on by how Makiko humiliated me and got a thrill observing me being made into a fool. She flipped the switch and I found out what she really thought of me. She used that moment she hurt and crushed me to treat me as a laughingstock later at a party. She clearly thought of me as a cuck to do that to me during lunch. At that age it was a hard experience we had been friends for months. Even today I'm blown away by how she treated me and how mean it all was.

I wonder how far back you go and when you first discovered your true nature.

Although I didn't discover my true nature until a long time later, my nature was apparently obvious to many people who knew me throughout my life.

The cuckolding idea came when my wife was the audience for a bi encounter with me and another man, the one described in this original post above. This man lorded his big dick over me and it was quite a show for the wife. I got my asshole stretched and was treated rough, he was a real dick to me. I asked him to stop fucking me after a while and he said no, then raped me up the ass while my wife watched, her favorite part she said later. Another time my wife sucked his cock, and that was a big moment in my becoming a cuck it was a huge turn on.

That germ sprouted over the next few years as I found out about cuckolding online, and looked on forums like this, and went to cuckold chats, and a new world opened up to me. I started talking to my wife about it, and she though it was weird, but the conversation continued, and watching porn together we loved talking about the men and their cocks. One day she announced to me that yes, she wanted to cuck me for other men.

That's when I posted an ad on a cuckold site and found Bull Marc. She had a lot of free time then and this all continued as she cucked me with several men, at the end she was ready to start running through black men, it was where it was all leading for her, it was what she was craving. I myself don't have an inclination toward black men over any other. Had the cuckolding continued then, I would have been the sub cuck to several black men, and she was openly encouraging men to bully me at this point. The cuckolding stopped because we became busy, but not long after she went behind my back and started cheating with Marc.

"Where as your later life when Marc took your wife and trampled your manhood you seem to have gone thru a change that turned you into an accepting cuckold. Is this close to accurate ?"

Yes you're spot on right about that. I was overwhelmed by it, being a real life cuck was new for me, and things quickly got out of my control and I found I couldn't handle it. I wasn't ready for it. Like when my wife told Patty after we agreed she would never tell her, and the time my wife yelled at me and immediately after Patty's jaw dropped seeing Deanna put on a show of telling me to go do shopping for her. I was mad at my wife and not ready for Deanna to kick me when I was down. I reacted against it at that time and the humiliation was too much. It took time and healing for me to handle it later. Finding out about the cheating and how she tried to have Marc's baby was devastating. All this changed me and I was broken in you might say. I went to new levels of submission after spending some time licking my wounds, and I'm a much better cuck now for it.

I probably needed a man like Marc to put me in my place so I know what my true nature is. This is what led to me writing him a thank you mail, and obeying him by writing about it online again. I got bossed and I know it, and all the humiliations with a cuckold vein running through them I went through from summer camp as a teenager to being humiliated by Makiko in college, and more, all led to me thanking the man who cheated with my wife and tried to get her pregnant, step by step I became the pathetic cuck I am today.

But at least my cock is about 6 inches and not a total shrimp dick like yours, I'd hate to have even less self respect because I have a tiny dick.

Last edited:
I didn't feel changed toward being a cuck by Makiko, I was hurt and done with her. I had no interest at that age in being a cuckold I didn't know anything about it either. I had been hanging out with Makiko for months, and at one point I laid it on the line that I wanted her, and the reason for that lunch was her response.

I wonder if she gave him her number while she was flirting with that black guy, that would especially explain the grins I saw out of the corner of my eye while I walked out looking like a fool. Rejecting me flat was hard enough, but treating me like a cuck the very next moment, wow that was harsh. If I didn't catch the grins out of the corner of my eye, and lean over while waiting to see she was talking to someone while I waited like a loser, I wouldn't have even known she was flirting the moment after kicking my hopes to the curb. She talked behind my back later it was a very impactful and mean humiliation, it messed me up. Now I think about it and am turned on by how Makiko humiliated me and got a thrill observing me being made into a fool. She flipped the switch and I found out what she really thought of me. She used that moment she hurt and crushed me to treat me as a laughingstock later at a party. She clearly thought of me as a cuck to do that to me during lunch. At that age it was a hard experience we had been friends for months. Even today I'm blown away by how she treated me and how mean it all was.

I wonder how far back you go and when you first discovered your true nature.

Although I didn't discover my true nature until a long time later, my nature was apparently obvious to many people who knew me throughout my life.

The cuckolding idea came when my wife was the audience for a bi encounter with me and another man, the one described in this original post above. This man lorded his big dick over me and it was quite a show for the wife. I got my asshole stretched and was treated rough, he was a real dick to me. I asked him to stop fucking me after a while and he said no, then raped me up the ass while my wife watched, her favorite part she said later. Another time my wife sucked his cock, and that was a big moment in my becoming a cuck it was a huge turn on.

That germ sprouted over the next few years as I found out about cuckolding online, and looked on forums like this, and went to cuckold chats, and a new world opened up to me. I started talking to my wife about it, and she though it was weird, but the conversation continued, and watching porn together we loved talking about the men and their cocks. One day she announced to me that yes, she wanted to cuck me for other men.

That's when I posted an ad on a cuckold site and found Bull Marc. She had a lot of free time then and this all continued as she cucked me with several men, at the end she was ready to start running through black men, it was where it was all leading for her, it was what she was craving. I myself don't have an inclination toward black men over any other. Had the cuckolding continued then, I would have been the sub cuck to several black men, and she was openly encouraging men to bully me at this point. The cuckolding stopped because we became busy, but not long after she went behind my back and started cheating with Marc.

"Where as your later life when Marc took your wife and trampled your manhood you seem to have gone thru a change that turned you into an accepting cuckold. Is this close to accurate ?"

Yes you're spot on right about that. I was overwhelmed by it, being a real life cuck was new for me, and things quickly got out of my control and I found I couldn't handle it. I wasn't ready for it. Like when my wife told Patty after we agreed she would never tell her, and the time my wife yelled at me and immediately after Patty's jaw dropped seeing Deanna put on a show of telling me to go do shopping for her. I was mad at my wife and not ready for Deanna to kick me when I was down. I reacted against it at that time and the humiliation was too much. It took time and healing for me to handle it later. Finding out about the cheating and how she tried to have Marc's baby was devastating. All this changed me and I was broken in you might say. I went to new levels of submission after spending some time licking my wounds, and I'm a much better cuck now for it.

I probably needed a man like Marc to put me in my place so I know what my true nature is. This is what led to me writing him a thank you mail, and obeying him by writing about it online again. I got bossed and I know it, and all the humiliations with a cuckold vein running through them I went through from summer camp as a teenager to being humiliated by Makiko in college, and more, all led to me thanking the man who cheated with my wife and tried to get her pregnant, step by step I became the pathetic cuck I am today.

But at least my cock is about 6 inches and not a total shrimp dick like yours, I'd hate to have even less self respect because I have a tiny dick.
Your last comment about at least not having a shrimp dick puzzles me. As a cuckold one of the reasons my wife has a boyfriend is because she needs one. She constantly reminds me that I'm not a real man and can not satisify her or any woman. This justifies her need to cuckold me and because of my lack of manhood I have no self esteem so my switch was flipped. I came to enjoy this beta status and love how she and many of her friends laugh at me for being tiny and treat me with contempt. Alot of us cucks enjoy SPH. So I'm still unclear as to why you said at least your cock is 6 " . My sense is that you still have a shread of male ego or pride left in you and a bit of struggling to regain your lost manhood is occuring. You say things like how step by step you became a pathetic cuck but then you console yourself by saying at least you're not as small as me. (I take that as a complement by the way.) So I guess my question is do you fully enjoy your status? If you could wake up tomorrow morning and be a strong alpha male full of pride and respected and desired by women would you want that? Or do you prefer now to be Marc's pathetic bitch and be ridiculed by your wife and her girlfriends?

I most definitely wish I was a big dick stud with women. With my 6 incher, when I fucked different women, sometimes my head could reach all the way and press against the cervix. With these women I felt a real power as a man, hitting deep like that is a feeling like no other for a woman. Some women I can barely reach or not at all, and I can tell the difference in how I can satisfy them with my cock. I can still make those women cum, but it's nothing compared to the women where my cockhead presses down on that cervix wall and what I can do to those women.

I wish I had a nice shaped, thick 7.5 to 8 inch dick, probably a lot like the cock I posted in this original first post. I feel that would be perfect, some women love huge cocks, and some can't handle them. I feel like a cock like that would be hot for most women and wouldn't exclude the smaller women I would love to own with my big dick too.

My sub cuck side took over, and that same man with the 7.5 inch dick who fucked me in front of my wife, is the man who helped push my imagination into the cuckold zone. There are much better men than me out there and my wife's adventures with men have humbled me, she deserves to be with these men, and the humiliations and bullying trained me to respect and eagerly submit to a wife approved alpha Dom. Some men just want to fuck your wife, I respect those men, some men get off on being a bully, I have experienced those men as well.

My cuck experience is based on turning a negative into a positive. I've always been seen as a beta by women, so I understand that in the competition of men there are lots better than me and I get a perverse joy of my wife cheating, I got trained by many experiences to be a better cuck. Of course I would like to have a big dick, but my average dick is a negative I turn into a positive by taking the sub beta role. I love it and get off on it in a big way, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to be a confident man with a big pride dick.

Last edited:
I most definitely wish I was a big dick stud with women. With my 6 incher, when I fucked different women, sometimes my head could reach all the way and press against the cervix. With these women I felt a real power as a man, hitting deep like that is a feeling like no other for a woman. Some women I can barely reach or not at all, and I can tell the difference in how I can satisfy them with my cock. I can still make those women cum, but it's nothing compared to the women where my cockhead presses down on that cervix wall and what I can do to those women.

I wish I had a nice shaped, thick 7.5 to 8 inch dick, probably a lot like the cock I posted in this original first post. I feel that would be perfect, some women love huge cocks, and some can't handle them. I feel like a cock like that would be hot for most women and wouldn't exclude the smaller women I would love to own with my big dick too.

My sub cuck side took over, and that same man with the 7.5 inch dick who fucked me in front of my wife, is the man who helped push my imagination into the cuckold zone. There are much better men than me out there and my wife's adventures with men have humbled me, she deserves to be with these men, and the humiliations and bullying trained me to respect and eagerly submit to a wife approved alpha Dom. Some men just want to fuck your wife, I respect those men, and some men get off on being a bully, I have experienced those men as well.

My cuck experience is based on turning a negative into a positive. I've always been seen as a beta by women, so I understand that in the competition of men there are lots better than me and I get a perverse joy of my wife cheating, I got trained by many experiences to be a better cuck. Of course I would like to have a big dick, but my average dick is a negative I turn into a positive by taking the sub beta role. I love it and get off on it in a big way, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't jump at the chance to be a confident man with a big pride dick.
Just want to say what a fascinating conversation between you and droopy1

My sub cuck side took over, and that same man with the 7.5 inch dick who fucked me in front of my wife, is the man who helped push my imagination into the cuckold zone. There are much better men than me out there and my wife's adventures with men have humbled me, she deserves to be with these men, and the humiliations and bullying trained me to respect and eagerly submit to a wife approved alpha Dom. Some men just want to fuck your wife, I respect those men, and some men get off on being a bully, I have experienced those men as well.

I think it's a survival response the human spirit possesses ,kind of like the Stockholm syndrome. Turning a negative into a positive. In my case this transition occured at a very early age. The initial negatine experiences I had did not involve so much a bully and a cuckolding wife I was only 5 or 6 years old. Mine was from being whipped by my mother and having a little girl standing there watching and laughing.That little girl later became my wife.This along with some other things became my early brain wiring which later in life made me what I am today. My marriage to Shannon is not just about being cuckolded because there are better men but because we both have a need. Hers is to inflict pain and humiliation on me and mine is to receive it.Those early days are ingrained into our relationship now. She is a sadistic domme and I am a masochistic sub.This started in our early childhood and developed throughout our teen years and grew several branches of various sexual kinks along the way. For us it is all positive.

Reactions: 420destiny