Bicurious couple in Boston seeking BI BBC playmate

Bicuck4bbc2

Couple
From
MA, US
Oct 26, 2021
Boston, MA, USA
Hi,

We're a Boston couple in our 40s that's looking to stop fantasizing and start doing. We're both bicurious. Our ideal match would be someone that understands that we'll need to take it slow.

We are into more athletic body types and don't really care for body hair at least not down there. She doesn't like long but adores thick cocks. He in his toy adventures has found that he likes the same. We'd really like to find a bi black guy that is interested in playing with both of us and would be open to giving and receiving both anal and oral. We understand if you also need time to work up to this :) Safe sex is a must for us. We're D&D free and expect the same.

We're interested in cuckold play for sure. We're also open to suggestions.

If this is you and you're a chill guy or a couple that fits this profile then drop us a line.

Hi,

We're a Boston couple in our 40s that's looking to stop fantasizing and start doing. We're both bicurious. Our ideal match would be someone that understands that we'll need to take it slow.

We are into more athletic body types and don't really care for body hair at least not down there. She doesn't like long but adores thick cocks. He in his toy adventures has found that he likes the same. We'd really like to find a bi black guy that is interested in playing with both of us and would be open to giving and receiving both anal and oral. We understand if you also need time to work up to this :) Safe sex is a must for us. We're D&D free and expect the same.

If this is you and you're a chill guy or a couple that fits this profile then drop us a line.
I'm a 55 year old white man. I have a 10 inch cock and I would love to have a bisexual , cuckold encounter with you and your wife. I would love to suck your cock and lick her pussy and fuck her hot 🔥 pussy.

Hi,

Caribbean bisexual male open minded 38 5’9” 150 ddfree in mass can host or travel hmu