Big Ass Wife, in a good way!

May 10, 2022
My wife, I'll call her Gigi from now on for security purposes.
One thing that caught my eye when we met 35 years ago was her big ass. Couple of times I saw her in denim I could swear she was wearing a diaper. But the view made me hard and the wiggle when she walks. I just about shot my load in my own jeans ha ha ha.
I'm 6'1 and. 240 so at a small to me 5'3, she still gets me super hard with that big ass.
I actually search for women at the malls pointing them out proving to her what I mean when I say her shape and appeal is rare imo.
Stoll, whenever we meet a new friend, or even an old friend, I'll get comments about how much they want to bang her from behind or do anal because her ass is so sexy. If you could watch it jiggle while getting hammered, you would know what I mean.
20220510_163411.jpg

One thing that caught my eye when we met 35 years ago was her big ass. Couple of times I saw her in denim I could swear she was wearing a diaper. But the view made me hard and the wiggle when she walks. I just about shot my load in my own jeans ha ha ha.
I'm 6'1 and. 240 so at a small to me 5'3, she still gets me super hard with that big ass.
I actually search for women at the malls pointing them out proving to her what I mean when I say her shape and appeal is rare imo.
Stoll, whenever we meet a new friend, or even an old friend, I'll get comments about how much they want to bang her from behind or do anal because her ass is so sexy. If you could watch it jiggle while getting hammered, you would know what I mean.
View attachment 823618
I love PAWG that have a wiggle that makes that ass do what it should do attract men that love phat ass women

Reactions: Frijoles Mr
View attachment 823618
Ohh my god. She is such a beautiful ass doll