Biggest age difference

My biggest age difference was fucking a 19 year old when I was 57 or 58, can’t remember for sure but almost a 40 year age difference.
Going the other way, when I was 15 and started fucking a guy who was over 30 years older than me. Once I turned 16, he brought his friend in and they both fucked me regularly for the next two years and occasionally for the following two when I was back home from university. Only ended when I married my first husband and moved away permanently.
Lynn x

My exwife on holiday in Benalmadena (probably spelled that wrong). We met 2 old guys on a nudist beach down near Marbella (most likely spelled that wrong too). They were staying in an hotel near us so she had some fun with them. She was just my gf at the time and was just 18, they were 79 & 86 (I think). The 86yr old had the biggest and hardest cock

Attachments

• File 00614 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00614 (1) (1).jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 94
My exwife on holiday in Benalmadena (probably spelled that wrong). We met 2 old guys on a nudist beach down near Marbella (most likely spelled that wrong too). They were staying in an hotel near us so she had some fun with them. She was just my gf at the time and was just 18, they were 79 & 86 (I think). The 86yr old had the biggest and hardest cock
would love meet her with my friend 60 and 70

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c