Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

GF took a 12.5" BBC. Just more than she cud handle.
She sucked him as well as she cud, then he
blew a truly enormous load onto her tits
I'm always amazed at women who take more than 10.. even more amazed at whoever has more than 10.. The ruler does not lie.. that is a long way inside a body.. almost up to the heart. Just think.. the average length of a human man leg is 2 1/2 to 3 feet.. 12 inches is almost to the knee.. and we know that women are shorter so just visualize.. you push her legs back to her chest as you ram your cock into her pussy... where is her knees... Thats right.. at her shoulders... That means a 12 in cock is pushing between her heart and lungs. My doubts explained... LOL

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
I have 62 kg (136 pounds) and 176cm (5'77) so you can see im skinny... I do think I have the regular size around 15 cm when hard but isn't that thick... soft compared to one of our partners its another league.

Compared to her toy and with one of our partners

Attachments

• IMG_447123.jpg
    IMG_447123.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_4643634.jpg
    IMG_4643634.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 131
I have 62 kg (136 pounds) and 176cm (5'77) so you can see im skinny... I do think I have the regular size around 15 cm when hard but isn't that thick... soft compared to one of our partners its another league.

Compared to her toy and with one of our partners
No need to compare.. what matters is making her the center of the universe and giving her all the pleasure she can handle. There is a big difference between FUCKING and Being FUCKED.

wife has had 2 guys that were 9''. i was there when one of them fucked her and i heard her make voice sounds i had never heard her make before. she said she would not want anything bigger.
The best part of this lifestyle is discovering all those animistic characteristics about your woman. I love watching how her body reacts.. always different and always a surprise to see her muscles contract or how she moves to get the dick into her. And Hearing her voice moan and speak in various ways that tell me she is loosing control, her inner slut is coming out.

My perspective as a bull is that sometimes hubbies think "the bigger, the better" for my wife...

I'm not saying this is wrong, because there are multiple types of wives and if yours is a real sizequeen, then probably she enjoys a lot with a huge dick.

But sometimes I feel (when I meet a couple for the first time), that the wife is like terrified of my size, and the husband is much more excited than her... And this is not good, because they are not alligned at all.

So I always take my time to seduce, lick, sensually caress her... Because I know she only will be able to make love with me if she is definitelly desiring that. Having a huge cock is like Spiderman! You have a big power but you have a big responsability! 😅😅😅

I'm talking about my personal experience, and I accept any others, but for me is very starnge hearing stories like... "my wife took the 11" dick at once!!" Come on... This is funny for a hot fantasy... but I tell you this is not happening in real life. I take A LOT OF TIME!! For preparing them for having sex with me. And I could say, that every wife I slept with, I was her biggest bull ever. And I took sometimes from 2 to 3 sex sessions till they felt comfortable to take all of my dick.

And this is happening once I have fucked them for more than 20 or 30 minutes being very gentle. Not pushing very hard and making it slowly for them. And then... If she is ready... SHE will be the one that asks you for more and more! So then is when you can start pounding hard and sex becomes wild.

But... as I said... This is my personal experience ;)
Mike I wish every Very Well Endowed Guy had the same mind set as you do. There is not much worse than a guy with a huge dick trying to push everything inside you in the first few strokes

Mike I wish every Very Well Endowed Guy had the same mind set as you do. There is not much worse than a guy with a huge dick trying to push everything inside you in the first few strokes
Thank you! But as I said... Is just common sense.

I know this site is full of people just posting some nice and funny stories, but most of them are fantasies.

But we need to take care of real people that is joining the forum looking for real help in the process. And I wouldn't like to have some inexperienced husband's looking for the biggest bull for their wives just in the first date 🙄🙄🙄

Even if I'm working against my interest! But guys!! Don't put your inexperienced wife in front of a monster in her first time... What you are going to achieve, is she lost her interest in repeating it. She will probably will finish her session completely stretched and soared. And that's not good the first time.

Depending on your size, and/or the biggest dildo she can take. Choose a bull similar to that. And then you can keep increasing!

Best,

Mike

I know this site is full of people just posting some nice and funny stories, but most of them are fantasies.

But we need to take care of real people that is joining the forum looking for real help in the process. And I wouldn't like to have some inexperienced husband's looking for the biggest bull for their wives just in the first date 🙄🙄🙄

Even if I'm working against my interest! But guys!! Don't put your inexperienced wife in front of a monster in her first time... What you are going to achieve, is she lost her interest in repeating it. She will probably will finish her session completely stretched and soared. And that's not good the first time.

Depending on your size, and/or the biggest dildo she can take. Choose a bull similar to that. And then you can keep increasing!

Best,

Mike
My wife recently had her first blackening he was 10 in plus her largest before that was two different dates that were 8 in and white

The best part of this lifestyle is discovering all those animistic characteristics about your woman. I love watching how her body reacts.. always different and always a surprise to see her muscles contract or how she moves to get the dick into her. And Hearing her voice moan and speak in various ways that tell me she is loosing control, her inner slut is coming out.
You are so right every woman is different ith a different guy. My wife is so different when shes on a hotwife fuck date. Depending on tbe giy she can go from a 7 to total CFM NOW AND DONT SLOW DOWN

Reactions: WantToWatchWife

Best,

Mike
If my wife ever agrees to make our role play a reality, I would prefer finding someone matching me in size or a little thicker because when we role play her with another man using her dildo, I have to ease her dildo in her to slowly stretch her out as even though it's not as long as me it is thicker.