Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

The biggest dick my wife has taken is mine but if we are talking toys she has taken a 9" thick black dildo and takes 8" dildos often.

We didn’t measure it with a ruler, but she had both her hands stacked up from the base of his cock and even if she had a third hand, his bulbous end would have still been showing proudly, so around 10 inches, she’s enjoyed smaller ones that have stretched her more and prefers them that way👍

Reactions: Thickhammer22
My wife had a guy before we met who just used her for sex. She told me the only reason she let him use her like he did is because she loved his 9 inch thick cock. She has some great stories about things he did to her and says she often walked awkwardly for days after she was with him.
My wife’s ex husband had an 11” cock which she said she still misses (although luckily not him!). She often says she craves big cock and I’m not small at 7.5”!

Reactions: Dumptruckwife
My wife tried her first ( and only) BBC several years ago. He was 10” and about a thick as a Red Bull can once he was completely hard.
It took a him about 30 minutes to slowly work that monster inside of her, but once he was balls deep……she really enjoyed herself and could not stop cumming all over his big cock.
She spent the next 4 hours getting her wet married pussy worked over by him.
She ended up inviting him back over for another fuck session about 2 weeks later.
IMG_8010.png
IMG_8011.pngIMG_8009.png

Definitely the hottest thing I have ever seen her do. She was very nervous and unsure if she could take it all at first, but by the end of the evening she was taking every in of that beautiful cock and cumming her brains out. She was getting slammed pretty hard by that cock and begging him to fuck her harder.
On his 2nd visit, 20 minutes after inviting him in the front door, she was naked and had her feet up over his shoulders as he was pounding her married pussy balls deep so hard in our marital bed that the headboard was actually slamming up against the wall and my wife cumming non-stop and making the sexiest noises as she was taking every inch of his cock like a pro !
I sure wish I could coax her out of sex retirement and get here enjoying big cock again.

Wife took a 11 inch bbc...measured it in front of me..She is 5 6, 115 lbs and looked even smaller under him. Granted, it took her about 8 different nights before they finally moved together the right way, her legs went up and wrapped around his back but he finally got in balls deep..she came immediately, said it was a feeling she will never forget. On issue was he could go for 45 minutes before cumming, and the tightness made her a bit sore the first few times..but like she told me, it was a nice sore. One thing she really liked about him was he was great with his tongue, and always made her have at least one orgasm before he got his..then, in about 15 minutes he was ready again. The first night, he took her in our bed..she took him back to the guest suite to sleep...10 minutes later I heard her scream, went back,and he was taking her again..heavy cummer which she loved..
Wow that was very hot

Reactions: DewMyWife
What’s the biggest cock your wife or girlfriend has taken in her hot pussy?? Mine has been an eight inch but no more. She says that’s the limit. I’m sure this is pretty normal. What’s everyone else experience ?
So, I am not totally sure how big my wife has taken. I know she tried to take an enormous Jamaican cock when she was on vacation back in college, but it yay would not fit. I have sent her pictures of huge BBC to determine how big it was and she always say thicker. My estimation is 11”+ and thicker than a Red Bull can. Makes me cum any time she tells me about it. Interestingly, when she tells me about the guy from high school she fucked years after they graduated who had a tiny cock, I cum just as hard. I guess I just love hearing about her fucking other guys regardless of size.

Reactions: DaveS
So, I am not totally sure how big my wife has taken. I know she tried to take an enormous Jamaican cock when she was on vacation back in college, but it yay would not fit. I have sent her pictures of huge BBC to determine how big it was and she always say thicker. My estimation is 11”+ and thicker than a Red Bull can. Makes me cum any time she tells me about it. Interestingly, when she tells me about the guy from high school she fucked years after they graduated who had a tiny cock, I cum just as hard. I guess I just love hearing about her fucking other guys regardless of size.
Did she fuck a lot of guys before you met?

Reactions: Seth
Did she fuck a lot of guys before you met?
Yes. She fucked a lot of guys. When we were laying in bed and this topic came up and she told me over 40 I could have cum instantly. I tried to play it cool. I also have had to work very hard to express to her how much I love that and it is okay that she did it. She doesn’t feel good about it and I want her to keep going 50, 60, 100