Biggest mistake(s)

she reads these posts? or is there another way to connect?
yeah i show her the ones i know will get her wettest and she responds via my pms or just gets wet and wanks to them
it depends on her state of arousal and if the message or pictures makes her feel naughty and subservient to the sender ,shes more the into the playful naughty girl type of spanking rather than a hardcore pain girl

but roll the dice and see where it lands

people are complicated
but a lot of fun lol

Reactions: compassionatedom
yeah i show her the ones i know will get her wettest and she responds via my pms or just gets wet and wanks to them
it depends on her state of arousal and if the message or pictures makes her feel naughty and subservient to the sender ,shes more the into the playful naughty girl type of spanking rather than a hardcore pain girl

but roll the dice and see where it lands

people are complicated
but a lot of fun lol
me too, I never use bondage, for instance, at least not to attain compliance. I have never used a switch or whip, prefer my hands. makes the grazes much more fun

Reactions: ted roberts
me too, I never use bondage, for instance, at least not to attain compliance. I have never used a switch or whip, prefer my hands. makes the grazes much more fun
yeah i know what you mean ,both me and the wife say it feels a lot more personal and intimate when its hands slapping bum and fingers on or in cunt (y)
ive told her about your posts and to possibly expect a message
and she seems excited by the prospect lol

Reactions: compassionatedom
My biggest regret is I did not get pregnant by a Black Lover that I fell head over heels for. We seriously discussed leaving our spouses for each other, but he had 2 kids and I had one, we couldn't do it. We decided to stop any pretense of birth control, which by then was only not getting together when I KNEW I was fertile (I know when I ovulate, I get a sharp pain/twinge in my side) and just let it happen.
His wife had caught on to us tho, and set him up....said she was gpoing to Mom's with the kids for the weekend, we spent the ENTIRE weekend in bed, and when he got home she was waiting for him!! Told him it was her and their kids, or the white girl............

We never saw each other again, just had a long sad call saying goodbye. Almost no day passes that I don't think of him in some manner and wish I had his baby. Wish we had discovered this lifestyle earlier too. But I had one bad marraige before this good one and we got a later start. J (the bored in JAX wife)

Reactions: coastalkid