Bisex

Until I was never interested in sex with other men up until my mid 30's. For various reasons, social pressure, upbringing and just personal choice I never considered it. Once I got in to an open relationship with my wife over time my feeling/interest changed. I became curious about another mans cock, how it would feel, taste, etc. This curiosity led to me trying it and then evolved to where I am today completely comfortable with it. I do not feel the least bit less masculine because of my bi openness. If anything, I feel even more empowered sexually since I can please both men and women. My advice is push through the doubts you have about yourself you are not any less of a man or a husband for having these feelings. Your sexual desires are not the most important thing that defines you and this is something personal to you not someone else or society for that matter. I cannot know why you have feelings of shame from your desire but like others have said you aren't judged here. You may never actually experience it but as far as what to do, that is your call. Take the time to reconcile them an if you choose pursue them or not. The way I did it was one step at a time.
Wow that was very well written.great job helping this man out.Sig

After divorce i was alone for a long time, so I decided to try sex with men. Nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of, I love sex with men as much as with women, it’s all natural to me. Presently, I have a smoking hot 29 yr old gf, who lets me have sex with men as she watches. Very hot for both of us.