Bisexual by Default?

In the context I’m not a fan of labeling, it seems however prevalent…

If anything, I consider myself ‘sexual’ - I enjoy sexuality, sensuality, eroticism, kink, and fetish thoroughly. I’d never have identified myself as bisexual, mostly having seen no need. I’ve only rarely identified myself as hetrosexual, on the basis of some significant need to do so.

Introspectively, in contemporary terms, I would likely best be labeled as ‘pansexual’.

In related labeling exercises, I am technically, definitionally a cuckold. I more identify as the husband, and full supporter of a hot, sexually liberated wife.

I’ve seen her have sex with many, many men over the course of our relationship. I’ve watched, I’ve participated in various capacities, I’ve directed the action, and so on. Invariably, as our exploration continued, our horizons broadened, there was male-male contact.

It was sometimes inadvertent, or unavoidable (ever tried DP?). Other times it was overt, deliberate, driven out of desire and lust.

There are many men who are homophobic, or “completely heterosexual” - no judgement, just a fact. There are definitely guys that are sexually turned off by other naked males.

As for me, I’d rather watch my wife fuck (or be fucked), by an open, virile male, a cock I’d suck myself (it’s only fair). Even better, guide his rigid cock into her, listening to every delicious sound. So if that makes me ‘bi’ - so what?

So is being a cuckold show a hint of bisexuality? Up front we are not in a cuckold relationship. We are a role playing fantasy couple who my best guess is more inclined at some point to make it a reality.
Absolutely not.
For most men, it's all about seeing their female partner achieve maximum satisfaction, and the arousing nature of that.
It's not for insecure men, either. Even a man who wants to be submissive to his wife needs to be secure in the relatioship.

The female partner also needs to feel totally secure, to be trusted, and to trust, before she can succumb to her desires,