Bisexual by Default?

So is being a cuckold show a hint of bisexuality? Up front we are not in a cuckold relationship. We are a role playing fantasy couple who my best guess is more inclined at some point to make it a reality.

My wife’s long time coworker and her soon to be fiancée are in a cuckold relationship. While my wife and her had a drink she opened up about our activities and in turn the friend went into theirs. Part of the discussion surrounded her bf’s sexual attraction to the guy who fucks her. She generalized by saying that any guy who is in to it has some hint of bi or homosexuality to them. Of course this prompted an eventual conversation between my wife and I. I really came to terms with the fact that I have a major case of penis envy in general which was further confirmed by my wife borderline consoling me as she told me I by far was the smallest guy she’d been with while making a silver lining by mentioning my oral skills are the best she’s had.

I argue that having a cuckold fantasy or lifestyle doesn’t make you bi necessarily. Anyone with some insight to lend please chime in.

I would agree that being interested in some form of wife-sharing doesn't make you bi by default. I think it also depends on what you define as being bi. If you had no discomfort with light male / male sexual interaction and would engage in it to excite your partner but have no attraction to other men, are you bi?

I think if you're into a more submissive role, with humiliation or whatever, it probably makes for less resistance to engaging in bi play. I feel like more dominant men, at least for myself, have a kind of standoffishness to other men that would make intimate interaction uncomfortable.

It's funny, conceptually, I think it would fun to be bi but I just am not attracted to other men and I don't know that I could ever get over that. It's sort of an innate feeling.

I would agree that being interested in some form of wife-sharing doesn't make you bi by default. I think it also depends on what you define as being bi. If you had no discomfort with light male / male sexual interaction and would engage in it to excite your partner but have no attraction to other men, are you bi?

I think if you're into a more submissive role, with humiliation or whatever, it probably makes for less resistance to engaging in bi play. I feel like more dominant men, at least for myself, have a kind of standoffishness to other men that would make intimate interaction uncomfortable.

It's funny, conceptually, I think it would fun to be bi but I just am not attracted to other men and I don't know that I could ever get over that. It's sort of an innate feeling.
Agree

The comment on submissiveness resonates some.

I think a lot of guys are more attracted to cock than men.

So is being a cuckold show a hint of bisexuality? Up front we are not in a cuckold relationship. We are a role playing fantasy couple who my best guess is more inclined at some point to make it a reality.

My wife’s long time coworker and her soon to be fiancée are in a cuckold relationship. While my wife and her had a drink she opened up about our activities and in turn the friend went into theirs. Part of the discussion surrounded her bf’s sexual attraction to the guy who fucks her. She generalized by saying that any guy who is in to it has some hint of bi or homosexuality to them. Of course this prompted an eventual conversation between my wife and I. I really came to terms with the fact that I have a major case of penis envy in general which was further confirmed by my wife borderline consoling me as she told me I by far was the smallest guy she’d been with while making a silver lining by mentioning my oral skills are the best she’s had.

I argue that having a cuckold fantasy or lifestyle doesn’t make you bi necessarily. Anyone with some insight to lend please chime in.
Not sure about "a hint of bisexuality" as you put it, and as far as what your wife's coworker says regarding "hint of homosexual" as a hard no. In several other threads I have made left comments where I did not call myself bisexual having met other truly Bi men and they we are very different than me. In particular, when it comes to intimacy and how in a bisexual relationship this is a key component. Speaking for my self I am not attracted to other me, my interest is just in their cock specifically giving other men blowjobs. I have referred to myself as bi-friendly or as I prefer, cock-friendly. Because my interest is so narrow I do not consider or refer to myself as bisexual. Even though I am not the smallest the wife has ever had I definitely can relate to your penis envy.

I would agree with your argument in that having cuckold fantasy's or being in the lifestyle does not make you bisexual. We have had MFM adventures where there was interaction between me and another man and when this happened it did make the experience hotter in terms of the sex. But in my opinion this is a very nuanced desire and not what all men are interested in.

Not sure about "a hint of bisexuality" as you put it, and as far as what your wife's coworker says regarding "hint of homosexual" as a hard no. In several other threads I have made left comments where I did not call myself bisexual having met other truly Bi men and they we are very different than me. In particular, when it comes to intimacy and how in a bisexual relationship this is a key component. Speaking for my self I am not attracted to other me, my interest is just in their cock specifically giving other men blowjobs. I have referred to myself as bi-friendly or as I prefer, cock-friendly. Because my interest is so narrow I do not consider or refer to myself as bisexual. Even though I am not the smallest the wife has ever had I definitely can relate to your penis envy.

I would agree with your argument in that having cuckold fantasy's or being in the lifestyle does not make you bisexual. We have had MFM adventures where there was interaction between me and another man and when this happened it did make the experience hotter in terms of the sex. But in my opinion this is a very nuanced desire and not what all men are interested in.

Yeah, when it comes to sexuality, the one consistent rule is that there are no consistent rules. While men into wife-sharing may have totally different stances on bi-play, I'm sure there are also bi-men who are totally against wife-sharing.

Even when it comes to men's interest in wife sharing, there are all kinds of different reasons that people are here and different flavors of how they want that experience to work. Some people are big into the submission and humiliation aspect while others strongly dislike that.

For myself, part of my interest in wife-sharing is women being naughty / slutty is just a big turn-on but also, I think for some men who are more alpha, things get less exciting when there is no longer any sort of competition or risk. To some degree, being married is like being on a sports team that won "for all time" and never had to play again. I mean, I guess it cool winning "forever" but you start to miss the excitement of playing the game after a while.

Yeah, when it comes to sexuality, the one consistent rule is that there are no consistent rules. While men into wife-sharing may have totally different stances on bi-play, I'm sure there are also bi-men who are totally against wife-sharing.

Even when it comes to men's interest in wife sharing, there are all kinds of different reasons that people are here and different flavors of how they want that experience to work. Some people are big into the submission and humiliation aspect while others strongly dislike that.

For myself, part of my interest in wife-sharing is women being naughty / slutty is just a big turn-on but also, I think for some men who are more alpha, things get less exciting when there is no longer any sort of competition or risk. To some degree, being married is like being on a sports team that won "for all time" and never had to play again. I mean, I guess it cool winning "forever" but you start to miss the excitement of playing the game after a while.
Well put, especially like the sports analogy. I am an Alpha type an as an Alpha I am comfortable sharing my wife because of my high confidence level. Both in myself and in our marriage. I am very secure and welcome competition or challenge from other men. There is a bit of this psychology going on in the "re-claiming" aspect mentioned on this site. Once another man has been with your wife as the husband you get to reclaim her by having sex after the other men. For us it is also a renewed bonding experience. In recent years I have been entertaining the thought and to a certain extent relinquishing my Alpha position and letting go to a more submissive role. For example, acting as fluffer while wife is with another man, having a regular who I service when he calls, etc. Agree to some this is bi-play but for me it is more in alignment with your "different flavors" comparison, I like variety. Also, you are right about Bi men against wife sharing, I know a couple who would definitely NOT share their wife's with other men.

I totally agree, plus how many years can you look at the same pussy and still stay interested?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos

Well put. It’s interesting no doubt. We had a cookout pool day with the couple I mentioned this past weekend. Both my wife and her friend incrementally disrobed as they had a few drinks. Consequently the other guy did as well. Was pretty taken aback by what he had to offer as I had a notion he was insufficient because of the status of their relationship. The gals teased each other a bit but nothing materialized that day. It’s the first time I’ve seen a nude gal other than my wife in close to 20 years and the first nude guy I’ve seen since I retired from athletics. I found myself wearing sunglasses not only to block the sun but to look at what he had.

We completely deviated from all we’d talked about and both myself and my wife’s friend just kinda let them work out interest they had in each other which culminated in meeting up yesterday. Completely organic it just happened. I’m nuts about my wife but found myself focusing on any and everywhere his dick was, completely envious of what he was giving her and how she felt. After he wrapped up I assumed the position he was in and she nudged me out of the way and pulled me up to where she could give me a handjob which led to her stroking both of us. The whole time I found myself watching her play with him and got laser locked on his package as I came. I never thought about touching him or anything else but I found myself getting off to his dick. Not sure if it was just him or it was a combination of my wife serving him and that. After I came though I had no interest in seeing him or his junk anywhere near me. Sound similar?

Well put. It’s interesting no doubt. We had a cookout pool day with the couple I mentioned this past weekend. Both my wife and her friend incrementally disrobed as they had a few drinks. Consequently the other guy did as well. Was pretty taken aback by what he had to offer as I had a notion he was insufficient because of the status of their relationship. The gals teased each other a bit but nothing materialized that day. It’s the first time I’ve seen a nude gal other than my wife in close to 20 years and the first nude guy I’ve seen since I retired from athletics. I found myself wearing sunglasses not only to block the sun but to look at what he had.

We completely deviated from all we’d talked about and both myself and my wife’s friend just kinda let them work out interest they had in each other which culminated in meeting up yesterday. Completely organic it just happened. I’m nuts about my wife but found myself focusing on any and everywhere his dick was, completely envious of what he was giving her and how she felt. After he wrapped up I assumed the position he was in and she nudged me out of the way and pulled me up to where she could give me a handjob which led to her stroking both of us. The whole time I found myself watching her play with him and got laser locked on his package as I came. I never thought about touching him or anything else but I found myself getting off to his dick. Not sure if it was just him or it was a combination of my wife serving him and that. After I came though I had no interest in seeing him or his junk anywhere near me. Sound similar?
I have felt the same things you have watching another man please my wife and become almost mesmerized by it. Watching the other guys cocks has always been an interest of mine especially the more endowed ones. We have had a video camera for many of our adventures and I have gotten off many times re-watching these other men drill my wife. When I was much younger and had better sexual stamina I did not lose interest watching but as I got older that changed. I pretty much lose all interest once I have my orgasm or at least the sexual arousal of seeing another man and my wife goes way down. For this reason I almost always participate last after her and her "friends" have finished. I want to stay horned up which is important to me enjoying what is happening.

I would add, and it is probably a little contradictory but if I have met other guys solo and given them blowjobs and was completely satisfied with no reciprocation. I felt no desire or interest beyond servicing them. It would seem that the only time I need to stay "aroused" is when it is a MFM scenario but on my own I am fine.

I have felt the same things you have watching another man please my wife and become almost mesmerized by it. Watching the other guys cocks has always been an interest of mine especially the more endowed ones. We have had a video camera for many of our adventures and I have gotten off many times re-watching these other men drill my wife. When I was much younger and had better sexual stamina I did not lose interest watching but as I got older that changed. I pretty much lose all interest once I have my orgasm or at least the sexual arousal of seeing another man and my wife goes way down. For this reason I almost always participate last after her and her "friends" have finished. I want to stay horned up which is important to me enjoying what is happening.

I would add, and it is probably a little contradictory but if I have met other guys solo and given them blowjobs and was completely satisfied with no reciprocation. I felt no desire or interest beyond servicing them. It would seem that the only time I need to stay "aroused" is when it is a MFM scenario but on my own I am fine.
Yeah I’ve been feeling around the internet and on here and it’s very common. I talked about it with my wife and admitted I was a bit mesmerized. In retrospect it was her getting off solely to a dick, the positive tension between them, and an appreciation for him. I think the appreciation is a good envy almost.

The conversation moved to her saying that she has experienced an attraction to other women who were friends based on an envy over particular parts of their bodies. Pretty common amongst women with their propensity for tandem trips to bathrooms and fitting rooms and such. She said she’s grabbed onto and had her breasts grabbed by friends more times than she can count and it’s accepted as normal because they are women. All over feeling how someone’s implants feel or whatever other difference in breasts. Same goes for pussies as well. My wife’s self conscious about hers both in size and scent and has a hang up on her asshole as well even though it’s never stopped her from showing and giving it. She was so envious of a friend named Katie’s that it led to them occasionally having sex with each other because of her having a perfect setup all around.

My wife admitted the thought of me appreciating another guy’s package excited her. She even brought up giving me no choice and making us sword fight over a dual blowjob so I can get over it. She compelled to do so and we are hanging out Saturday night again so we shall see.

Saludos desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos y yo soy negro y dotado pero abiertamente bisexual aunque mi bisexualidad siempre ha sido unicamente dirigida hacia la pinga de los hombres además de que solamente me interesa hacerlo si hay una mujer en la cama
desde siempre he preferido que esa mujer sea mi pareja nunca nos hemos sentido pareja cucklod ni sumisa ni humillación solamente nos encanta más que nada ser penetrados juntos por uno o varios amigos

My only attraction/arousal in regards to other men is totally sph related and it is only their superior dick and indirect or direct female involvement that stimulates me.
For instance I have never sucked a cock nor before I had my sph fetish was interested in doing so. My girlfriend wants to watch me suck his cock after the another guy fucks her. I find this extremely arousing but not the cock sucking per se but the fact she will see me and my little penis being subjugated to servicing the superior male.