Other men who wanna try cock?

Hey there :) I'm curious if I'm the only one who has these crazy fantasies.

Usually I'm dominant with other women, but I've been getting more and more fantasies about cuckold and now sissy and bi fantasies.

It makes me a little confused that I both turn on dominating women, but also want to try to be a sissy boy and get fucked by a guy.

Anyone else who got these thoughts?

Usually I'm dominant with other women, but I've been getting more and more fantasies about cuckold and now sissy and bi fantasies.

It makes me a little confused that I both turn on dominating women, but also want to try to be a sissy boy and get fucked by a guy.

My guess is it's just your bi/fem side coming to the surface. This seems to happen to guys that always have to be the stud or are in a position of power. I went through the same feelings and emotions. Just relax, enjoy the feelings and when you get ready go for it. It's even better than sex with my hot gf.

Hola, :) tengo curiosidad por saber si soy el único que tiene estas fantasías locas.

Por lo general, soy dominante con otras mujeres, pero cada vez tengo más fantasías sobre cornudos y ahora fantasías de mariquitas y bisexuales.

Me confunde un poco que a la vez me entusiasmen las mujeres dominantes, pero también quiero intentar ser un mariquita y que un chico me folle.

¿Alguien más que haya tenido estos pensamientos?
te voy a responder siendo hombre negro muy dotado pero swinguer bisexual con mas de 35 años de experiencia
orales con mis chicas y ser penetrados juntos

Reactions: Mankshole

quite the dilemma.

I’m the same. I’m straight and not attracted to men at all. But I have this desire to try sucking a cock. I enjoy seeing the wife with other people both men and women. No interest in being fucked by a guy but definitely sucking one. Only trouble is because I am not attracted to men it’s difficult to get it to happen.

well i had those thoughts and acted on it. i enjoyed it. but not into anal sex, sissy or dom women. the idea of sucking his cock was compelling enough for me.
then i began to want to suck it after it has been inside my wife. the best for that was getting into the fucklicking position and ive been there ever since. dont wanna move out!!!

dan

Yes I want him to young clean shaven and nice sized. I want to be all alone to enjoy explore and experience what it feels like

enzo

This is with an italian stud. his name is enzo. i benefited greatly from this relationship with my wife as i had often travelled to singapore and johor (we are malaysians) at the time on business and met up with him and joined his own sex sessions with other people. i often made sure that my meetings were scheduled on thursday and fridays and stayed the w'end....

by this time enzo was a regular fuck buddy with the mrs and i. she enjoyed him as he had a good-sized cock, cleanly shaven which the mrs loves, good body, not muscular and polished.
so anyways, one friday he arrives in kuala lumpur w/o the usual prior notice and planning, and Bee, my Mrs was overseas on business. he calls me and invites me over for lunch at the mandarin, which just so happens to be 15 mins from my office.

After lunch we adjourned to his room as he had some naughty vids to show me. These vids were of the women he fucks in Singapore and jb. as i said, he is a real stud and he had many contacts as he services many women and couples in singapore and jb. in kl we were his contacts.

so there we were, sitting in his suite, on a large sofa, in front of a large screen tv, watching him having sex with a chinese MILF. the woman was so lovely. in her 30s, still perky tits, a firm ass and a gorgeous hairless pussy. he told me that he gets all his women to shave!!!
watching him fucking the woman was just like watching him fuck bee. albeit a tad rougher. no hubby around i guess.

after a while, both of us began to get randy (now remember that bee and i have had threesomes with him on many occasions and i had enjoyed his cock. but always with my wife. never single and alone.
so he pulled off his pants and began playing with his dick which was already in a semi erect state.
i followed suit. we were both on the 3 seat sofa at the foot of the bed, in front of the tv.

then he said he was gonna get us drinks. his suite had a minibar. he made the drinks and i watched him walk slowly to me, with 2 drinks in hand and his big cock sticking straight out in full erection!!!

that what i saw approaching me see pic. (just to give you an idea, this is what it looked like from where i was sitting................now this is only for illustration).

it was an amazing sight. his cock was clean shaven and bloody hard.
now remember that i am sitting on the sofa and when he came close, his dick was 2 inches from my face. and he knew it!!!!
as i mentioned, i had enjoyed sucking his cock with my wife on many occasions but never alone. but this time it was directly in my face!!!! he was very relaxed. nonchalant.
and it looked good too.......too good to miss and so i took it in my mouth. so there we were, him holding 2 drinks in hand and me sucking his cock!!!! what a sight.....

it was a very comfortable position.
i was comfortable, sitting on the large sofa, he was standing at the sofa arm and enjoying everything, including both the drinks!!!!

then i started on his balls as this is something i enjoy alot.
usually, when my wife is sucking his cock, i would be licking his balls. or i do fucklicking.

he opened his legs wider to allow me more access to his balls and what i usually like to do is put his balls in my mouth. then i began masturbating him.
i completely forgot about the video. i then asked him to sit on the sofa and watch the vid while i continued on his cock.

it went on like that, sucking his fat cock, licking the head, masturbating him and then licking his balls and putting both in my mouth, until he said he was cumming.

i stuck my tongue out and soon enough, he stood up and he came on my tongue. then he pushed it into my throat and shot some more.

it was very nice. and i swallowed all of it and continued licking every bit of it off his cock. very enjoyable. we rested a bit, still watching the vids and 10 minutes later, he arose from the couch stepped up to me and asked me to lick his balls. without hesitation, i did. as i was doing that i could see his cock rise. at full mast, i swallowed his cock and masturbating him until he came again in my mouth.

i returned back to work and came back again for dinner and adjourned to his room for more fun. i left work early, of course and went to a SPAM to get vaseline and olive oil (no, not for anal) and reached his hotel. went up for a bath and we decided to have dinner at the rest. upon which we adjourned to the room.

i asked him to put on more videos. there was a big screen tv and we hooked it up and began playing.

in the video a Chinese milf was sucking his cock. she had a nice shape, short hair, and voluptuous. after a bit, she sat down on his cock and slowly lowered herself on it. he said that he wished he had a pussy to fuck. well, anal is certainly out of the question for me but i said, 'between my legs?' intercrural sex.

i pulled out the oil and vaseline and smeared it between my groin. the mixture is very good for lubrication.

i licked his cock and lay down, body on bed and feet on the floor.

he put his cock in-between my thighs, just below my balls and began pumping. this was very erotic looking and a 7in + dick pumping between your thighs is quite stimulating. what i discovered is that his large cock was shoving at my balls and it felt good. for me at least.

he kept asking me to squeeze my thighs real tight, i guess to have any effect and it was difficult to maintain that for long. but we did. he kept going until he said he was cumming and and just before, i slipped out, knelt down and he stood over with one leg on the bed and i began licking his balls all over. then i took it all in my mouth and began masturbating him. i felt him tensing up and before long he began to spurt into my mouth. again and again. it was nice.

he walked backwards to the bed and slumped down while i continued licking him for a few more minutes.

he came twice more before i left at 2am.

he called me later in the week, saying that his area manager, another italian, is in town and whether the mrs and i would be keen to meet them? i gave him the pre-conditions and said that i would advise him of a suitable date (i think you know what this means) as soon as i can. but thats another story.

dan

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 1.05.00 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 1.05.00 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 35

For sure. Speaking for myself I definitely lean towards a dominant side when I am with women. I want to "lead" so to speak when it comes to sex with women. Like dancing, the man leads but it is a partnership. As far as sex with other men my enjoyment is specific. I do not generally find men attractive and for me their looks is not the deciding factor on what I will do. It is all about the cock, I get off sucking other men off. I can tune them out even although I do like hearing them cum. You are not alone in fantasies I had them before acting on them. If it is something you want to try them by all mean go for it.

I have never had a dick in my mouth and have been hetero all my life. Now as a senior, I want to try it

These fantasies are common, especially in the domain of cuckoldry.

One element and variant in cuckold psychological make-up is that of channelling the wife’s pleasure - in essence, “becoming her.”

In turn, this can lead to submission, or submissive acts; sucking her lover’s cock, touching it, being fucked by him. It may include sissification, even extreme cross-dressing and total feminization.

I have an extreme cuckold acquaintance who actually emulates his wife; dressing like her, hair/wig, make-up, everything. He participates in their encounters as a sub, taking the rougher stuff on her behalf.

These fantasies are common, especially in the domain of cuckoldry.

One element and variant in cuckold psychological make-up is that of channelling the wife’s pleasure - in essence, “becoming her.”

In turn, this can lead to submission, or submissive acts; sucking her lover’s cock, touching it, being fucked by him. It may include sissification, even extreme cross-dressing and total feminization.

I have an extreme cuckold acquaintance who actually emulates his wife; dressing like her, hair/wig, make-up, everything. He participates in their encounters as a sub, taking the rougher stuff on her behalf.
Lucky him.