Sniffies surprise

Cell, I am a married bisexual guy. I’ve been sporadically poking up with guys since I was in high school. When I first met my wife we had a little bit of an open relationship we decided to get married. We pretty much committed to one another and for the better part of a 10 year marriage, I was very well-behaved. Sporadically I would hop on Grindr and other apps and just flirt with men mainly just getting off over the phone with guys but not really meeting anybody. That was always good enough. My wife and I had one point just stop having sex after some fertility issues, and some issues with our family I guess the spark kind of faded away . Recently, after a visit to the doctor, my wife found out that her abysmal sex drive was not entirely her fault, and in fact, was put on some hormone treatment and to my enjoyment her sex drive came back with a vengeance. So we were pretty happy in the bedroom for quite a while Which I’m not gonna lie began sparking my interest in men again. I discovered the website sniffy, which is a GPS based hook up app, and I began reaching out to some men just kind of seeing who is out there and was getting to the point, where just jerking off to it, and masturbating was not satisfying me. Establishment there were quite a few guys on that and very close proximity to where I lived and I began chatting with a few of them. One of the guys that I begin chatting with lived pretty close to me and sexually, and I seem to have a lot in common. He was married to didn’t do this very often, and had a very big cock. Due to the fact, the both of us were married, it didn’t have a place to play. We resorted to a lot of Sexting and phone sex. one night mom masturbating with him over the phone. He sends me a video. It was a beautiful video of him unloading his balls into a pussy with no volume. I commented on how that was amazing watching him come inside of his wife, and he replied that it wasn’t his wife, but instead some chick man online that he had been fucking on the side so I asked him to send me a couple of more videos because I thought they were hot. The next video he sent me damn gave me a heart attack. This video was a much more pulled back video with full volume and I realized that it was my wife that he was fucking as a man I would be lying to you if I told you, my perfect relationship wouldn’t be my wife and I playing with another guy but I wasn’t immediately turned on I was honestly sick to my stomach. I began sweating. I didn’t react at all in the way that I thought I might have reacted. But at the end of the day, there’s this guy that I am very attracted to with a very big dick Giving it to my wife in a way that I never could that really in a fucked up way turned me on. This point he and I have never physically met and I really want to bring it up to my wife to see if I can maybe get it on the action Until then, I’m just gonna encourage him to continue to fuck her and share the videos with me which he seems more than happy to do.