Bisexual Cuckold Gifs

for me it started many years ago when my wife forced me the first time to clean her pussy full with my sperm,i licked it all and wife said she saw that i loved it ,so from that moment she let me lick her pussy with sperm from me&others,i,m still so happy she let me do that,i honestly love it,it makes me feel so slutty&obedient and as a sissy what else can be better

Attachments

• red and hot.jpg
    red and hot.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 38
Love when a guy sucks my balls while I fuck his wife and then opens his mouth to take my cock as I cum.
From our experience over the years, all my wife's bulls seem to get really hard and enjoy it when I lick their balls while they are fucking my wife. They also all seem to like to feel my tongue on their exposed anus while they are inside my wife. My wife says it always makes the bull cum a much larger load too. So, it is a win-win for everyone.

From our experience over the years, all my wife's bulls seem to get really hard and enjoy it when I lick their balls while they are fucking my wife. They also all seem to like to feel my tongue on their exposed anus while they are inside my wife. My wife says it always makes the bull cum a much larger load too. So, it is a win-win for everyone.
Where from?

Love the sound of this

Reactions: Couple4MFM