Black American hung bull presently living in Sydney Australia

flexit5

Male
From
Australia
Jul 12, 2020
Sydney NSW, Australia
Hey there, I’m a very STRAIGHT well hung, well mannered, healthy, COVID free fun black American bull living in Sydney... I am seeking mature cuck couples or wives that seek a big black cock experience...(please see my real attached pics)... I live close to the CBD and can host, only interested in those who truly desire this, please no time wasters...big butt pawg wives get priority... I hope to hear from you, ThanksAC71A144-8AE1-4BBF-9D00-F4BCF87E61FD.jpeg

Not wasting time want u to fuck the crap out of my wife make her moan loud as I’m the only man she has Eva been with the reason y u must hit on her n try and get her to fuck you secretly is because she full on religious I can’t convince her

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Hey there, I’m a very STRAIGHT well hung, well mannered, healthy, COVID free fun black American bull living in Sydney... I am seeking mature cuck couples or wives that seek a big black cock experience...(please see my real attached pics)... I live close to the CBD and can host, only interested in those who truly desire this, please no time wasters...big butt pawg wives get priority... I hope to hear from you, ThanksView attachment 406409
Hummm-Can you spare a grand for airfare????

Hey there, I’m a very STRAIGHT well hung, well mannered, healthy, COVID free fun black American bull living in Sydney... I am seeking mature cuck couples or wives that seek a big black cock experience...(please see my real attached pics)... I live close to the CBD and can host, only interested in those who truly desire this, please no time wasters...big butt pawg wives get priority... I hope to hear from you, ThanksView attachment 406409
Супер,он огромный.

How did things go? Find many PAWGs to put that massive meat log inside of?

Nice to meet you ;)
Great dick, too far away.

https://translate.google.ru/

I'm in Sydney. Would love to see your cock in my wife. There is no way that would fit in her lol

Still in Sydney?