Black Cocks

Not sure what the obsession is with BBC? I am hanging with a BWC. I haven’t had any complaints.
It's just a matter of personal preference though for some it's seeing the contrast of black and white. And maybe for some, there is still some feeling of a taboo around interracial sex which turns them on, though this is much less of an issue than it once was. I know when I started fucking black guys over 30 years ago it was much more of an issue - not for me but I know it was for many xx

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Me and my wife are going to be going to Vegas soon I’m interested in having u fuck her while she blindfolded
Well I guess if she's going to be blindfolded it won't matter much to her what colour the guy fucking her is so I'm guessing it's your fantasy to see her taking a black cock?

dress BBC is a misnomer all cock can be big or small and only real difference is race. NOw black men do tend to be more assertive and aggressive sexually or that's been my experience which is why they are desired.

We agree, both the largest cocks my wife has ever had were white men, but most black men do have larger than average cocks from our experience. The one thing that attracts my wife to a black man, is most black men dress to impress. For my wife, this is a big factor. Next, most black men have charm and know-how to properly seduce and impress a woman.

We were at a small house party a few weeks ago with six couples and four single men. Two of the white guys showed up wearing basketball shorts and t-shirts while all the women were dressed sexy in lingerie type wear. One white guy was dressed nice, but never spoke to any of the ladies and just sort of hung around looking. The sole black guy was dressed in a suit complete with tie and he approached my wife and introduced himself asking her name as he took her hand, telling her how beautiful she was and how sexy her name was as he kissed her hand. He asked about her day and talked about her instead of himself.

The two white guys and a few of the husbands all came over and instead of introducing themself, just walked up and asked what my wife was into. The black guy gave her space but made my wife feel special and sexy the entire evening without ever asking to hook up. He also made it a point to introduce himself to me and engage me in conversation. He literally swept my wife off her feet that night. Later that evening after he and my wife had talked and danced James came over with my wife, holding hands together, and asked my permission to take my wife to an open private room. My wife just smiled and I could tell she wanted to go. I told James it was totally up to my wife. It was about an hour later then my wife returned with James and her face was flush, her makeup running and her hair no longer straightened. James placed my wife's hand in mine and said, "Thank you, your wife is an amazing, sexy, and classy woman. You are a very lucky and good man."

We got ready to leave about thirty minutes later and once outside my wife told me James was a fantastic lover and such a gentleman. She asked if it was ok to go back inside and ask James to come back home with us. I told her it was fine, and a few minutes later James returned outside with my wife in hand. He asked if I was sure it was ok for him to follow us home and after I assured him it was, he followed us the hour drive back home.

James stayed until 4 the next afternoon and has been back to our house four times now. He is always well dressed, and a perfect gentleman who easily charms my wife out of her clothes. He has an average size dick, probably just under or close to six inches erect, and probably around 3" flaccid. My wife's desire for him has nothing to do with his cock, his body, or his race. It is his personality and charm. He has not ever been demeaning toward me and not into any humiliation, but makes it all about my wife. James always makes my wife climax hard and several times before he drains his first load into her. He loves to go down on her and take her doggy style, just like she enjoys. Watching him and my wife kiss is evident they hold a lot of passion for each other.

Not counting the house party, James has been with my wife alone twice and together in an MFM threesome twice. If it was not race or cock size, why did my wife choose a 55-year-old, average-looking guy over the two younger white guys who both bragged about their big dicks? Black men seem to know how to treat a woman like a princess.