Black pussy for white dick

But we need the black pussies for our husbands too. Lots of black guys out there with small ducks. Yes, many black guys have small dicks !! Their wives and daughters have the right to get fucked by big white dicks!
A white bull WITH a black wife can still get easily cucked by a bbc bull. Sorry but it’s true

• Haha
Reactions: GabrielBigHard
The thought of a bwc penetrating one of these two holes at some point soon, it is seriously always on my mind and I am trying my best to subtly and more directly convince my wife she needs to allow it to happen.

She has casual lesbian sex for me (lesbian sex shows for my entertainment), so why not try a show with a guy. Hoping this happens in 2023.
tell it happens her a gif pic

Attachments

• 796tj2.gif
    796tj2.gif
    374.2 KB · Views: 225
The thought of a bwc penetrating one of these two holes at some point soon, it is seriously always on my mind and I am trying my best to subtly and more directly convince my wife she needs to allow it to happen.

She has casual lesbian sex for me (lesbian sex shows for my entertainment), so why not try a show with a guy. Hoping this happens in 2023.
A+ ass right there!