Black pussy for white dick

Ive lived in the Southeast USA all my life. Im a average white guy who’s had the pleasure of fucking several beautiful, sexy, black women. One in particular really enjoyed sex. With me she would squirt and orgasm so hard her eyes would roll back and her body would convulse in orgasm. We never used condoms and I did impregnate her. To this day she ranks as the best! She was the most exciting and erotic woman I ever had the pleasure of fucking. She was so passionate and loved, my average white dick. I experienced pure joy with her.

I briefly dated a black woman, a single mom. Great body. One time after sex, she said that she worried about some sexual desires she had. I should have asked her about it. I bet we would have gotten into some hot experiences. She only dated white men. I bet that we could have experienced threesomes and gang bangs. Anal, DP, and who know what else. Unfortunately, we were incompatible in other ways so I stopped dating her. I often regret that decision. In my younger days, I thought other factors in a relationship were more important than the sex. Young and foolish.