Black wife/ white husband

Whitecuck/stag

I am a fit, well endowed white man married to a beautiful black queen. She is all i need. I am able to sexually satisfy her but I havebeen trying to be her part time lover and part time footboi. We have had so much sex throughout the years. I would honestly be happy if we could have 1 night a month for intercourse and her to have her stud on the side. I am almost there with her. I almost have her to the point where she was ready to call her ex fuckbuddy(a hung black guy) over to the house.20210106_092315.jpge14ee671-0803-4a65-add4-ef7fdfdea960.jpg20210107_170442.jpg

Congrats,

I am also a white cuck with a black hotwife. She has had a steady boyfriend for one year now.
Unfortunately due to the pandemic she has only met him once or twice in July/August.
But once the pandemic is over her boyfriend will probably become her main sexual partner.
I am not sure what that will mean exactly.

She works in healthcare and will get her first vaccination very soon.
Our x-year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, and she has already suggested spending that day (mostly) with him.
This year is certainly going to be wild. I suspect she may even want me to be chaste.

I cannot post any pictures sadly, I have been explicitly banned by my wife from doing so.

Congrats,

I am also a white cuck with a black hotwife. She has had a steady boyfriend for one year now.
Unfortunately due to the pandemic she has only met him once or twice in July/August.
But once the pandemic is over her boyfriend will probably become her main sexual partner.

Our x-year anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, and she has already suggested spending that day (mostly) with him.
This year is certainly going to be wild. I suspect she may even want me to be chaste.

I cannot post any pictures sadly, I have been explicitly banned by my wife from doing so.
Another fake one.🙄🤨🤔👎
So many blank profiles.

Congrats,

Hey I’m also a white man with a sexy black wife !

Reactions: Whitecuck/stag