Blacked or not?

NxtDoorCpl

Couple
Mar 5, 2017
Recently the wife and I went out to a black tie event and she was dressed very sexy but sophisticated. Throughout the night there was this tall athletic black guy (we are a white couple) and he kept hitting on her. The amazing part was he was just blatantly hitting on her right in front of me without any regard to me being there. At some point it became so obvious I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or turned on. I really was impressed by his ballsy nature and something in me felt like I should just step out of the way. He was clearly an alpha and knew what he wanted, so what if it was my wife and I was right there!
Eventually we had to leave the event but before we did he made sure to give her his phone number. We talked about it later and she acted coy as if she didn't notice him hitting on her, but after a lot of prodding she did admit that she liked his confidence and swagger. We haven't teased about her being with a black guy before, but we were both intrigued, and I told her she might as well text him. She did, but there hasn't been much development yet. Do you think she wants to try a black cock? Should I encourage this or just let it go??

I seem to get a different theme to this story. For us as a couple it is not about color. We seek the adventure and choose to remain colorblind. What I the hubby picked up from reading was the total lack of respect by the alpha male who just seemed to bully his way in and tried to take as he wished. I realize this can be a fun fantasy for some but for others it could be a recipe for a major blowup at home. Either he is playing it cool by not jumping on her text message or he has many on the hook right now and is not truly interested. It could be a big game to try to get a reaction to his actions.
My thoughts seem to be running in many directions here. I guess my point is Mrs. Ntcuck would have no interest in him as a potential sex toy. If the male shows respect to myself and invites me to have the front row seat to watch her being pleasured then he has a chance to be with her. If it is all about him she will just give a coy smile and say NO Thanks and walk away/
Many will differ in our opinion but that is the way we play

Recently the wife and I went out to a black tie event and she was dressed very sexy but sophisticated. Throughout the night there was this tall athletic black guy (we are a white couple) and he kept hitting on her. The amazing part was he was just blatantly hitting on her right in front of me without any regard to me being there. At some point it became so obvious I wasn't sure if I should be insulted or turned on. I really was impressed by his ballsy nature and something in me felt like I should just step out of the way. He was clearly an alpha and knew what he wanted, so what if it was my wife and I was right there!
Eventually we had to leave the event but before we did he made sure to give her his phone number. We talked about it later and she acted coy as if she didn't notice him hitting on her, but after a lot of prodding she did admit that she liked his confidence and swagger. We haven't teased about her being with a black guy before, but we were both intrigued, and I told her she might as well text him. She did, but there hasn't been much development yet. Do you think she wants to try a black cock? Should I encourage this or just let it go??

- It sounds like both of you were interested in what might happen with the black guy. - Have you and the wife talked about getting together with this guy..? - Who's more interested... wife or husband..? -- In the best situation, what would you like to see or have happen..?

She has brought it up and keeps teasing about fucking him and making me watch, so yes I would say she's interested!

- It sounds like both of you were interested in what might happen with the black guy. - Have you and the wife talked about getting together with this guy..? - Who's more interested... wife or husband..? -- In the best situation, what would you like to see or have happen..?

Reactions: Centralnjguy
I guess she is excited about having him and making you watch, however i think you both should consider the type that you bring in the relationship. I understand that some guys love humiliation but i think respect needs to be shown at the beginning. I may be wrong as it is different for others.

Two thoughts:

(1) Going to have to agree w/ ntcuck on this one: Disrespectful. There is a huge difference between firting and feeling out the situation w/ your wife, whilst being respectful to you OR shitting all over you in front of her. (He was doing the latter, in case you're wondering.)

Personally, imho, you should have asserted yourself. Made it clear that she doesn't play with assholes who show contempt for either of your OR your marriage and that it's unfortunate that he's blowing his chances by being a prick.

There are many stories, here and elsewhere, of these "Alpha" males who do stupid shit, cross boundaries, break trust, act disrespectfully and get thrown out on their ass by the husband, wife or both & come CRAWLING BACK BEGGING for forgiveness and a second chance. (How "Alpha" they are, right?)

(2) Can we please do away with all this BS, pseudo-science of 'Alpha' & 'Beta'? No one takes the premise seriously, esp in terms of human sexiality & psychology. No takes it seriously with wolves in the wild or primates, either. A freaking horoscope is based on my "science" than the whole "Alpha/Beta" bull shit.

GO for it. I'm in the same boat. I'd love to see a 10inc black cock in my wife.

Reactions: Allen Amboy
-- I hope you're ready and willing for this... but your nice White Wife will soon be impaled on the guy's black meat.

- The only questions are when... and will you watch, join, photo or clean...??

Reactions: kazzpards
This can bring up a few things that happened and they have different views depending on what you and your wife's relationship and roles are. There is an actual movement (for lack of a better word, maybe craze) for black alphas or bulls to be breeding with and taking control of white women and making the white men the submissive race. The black man you describe seems like he might fall under this not seeing you as an alpha and perhaps your wife as someone that needs to be converted.

At this point you can take in the excitement of an interracial relationship or just sex and take the opportunity or move on. The guy did not respect your relationship enough to acknowledge you. Chances are if your wife meets with him this type of attitude will continue so you will be a cuck or just pushed off to the side. So that comes down to what you and your wife want. Maybe she is stuck in the middle because the idea of IR sex appeals to her but he has asked her to forget you and go black only.

Then maybe this is all being thought over too much, he just wants to have sex with your wife and move on.

Reactions: NxtDoorCpl