Blind date

DonD

Male
Dec 6, 2021
My wife is on a different kind of date than her usual. She has been dating other guys for months now. It started with a call from her friend. This friend is like my wife in that she is married too and dates other men. Well her friend's date had a buddy show up from out of town so my wife's friend asked my wife if she would go with this out of town visitor. So my wife told me she was nervous but excited going on a date with a stranger. She did dress like she usually dresses for dates. Short skirt, low cut blouse and as usual no bra or panties. I am so excited for her. I am sure the guy is going to have a great time

Talked to my wife about how it went. She gave me a few details. She was nervous at first since she just met the guy but she said it didn't take long for him to relax her. He had her dress off her very quickly. She got on her knees and undid his pants. When she pulled out his cock she couldn't believe how big. She told me it was the biggest cock she ever saw. He pushed it into her mouth and she had to slow him down. She told me he fucked her mouth till he started to cum. He held her head so she had to swallow it all. (Just a note she doesn't usually swallow).
During the night he fucked he 2 time in the pussy and once in her ass.
Her telling me about her night did get my cock hard but also I didn't like her telling me it was the best sex she ever had. I asked her about her swallowing his cum and she said she loved his cum

Talked to my wife about how it went. She gave me a few details. She was nervous at first since she just met the guy but she said it didn't take long for him to relax her. He had her dress off her very quickly. She got on her knees and undid his pants. When she pulled out his cock she couldn't believe how big. She told me it was the biggest cock she ever saw. He pushed it into her mouth and she had to slow him down. She told me he fucked her mouth till he started to cum. He held her head so she had to swallow it all. (Just a note she doesn't usually swallow).
During the night he fucked he 2 time in the pussy and once in her ass.
Her telling me about her night did get my cock hard but also I didn't like her telling me it was the best sex she ever had. I asked her about her swallowing his cum and she said she loved his cum
Where did he cum the other three times and is she going to see him again