Blk Bull In Long Beach, CA

SexyLuv1

Male
Jun 6, 2015
Long Beach, CA
Black Bull in Long Beach 55 years old ISO couples and single women of all races to fulfill you're HotWife fantasy I can fuck you in front of hubby or you can go on a date with me and I can send you home full this can be as simple as a 1 on 1 or I can get you gang-Bang.

With my experience I can bring the freak in you and release the slut that you're meant to be. Looking for short or long term friendship with couples the better we know each other the kinkier sex will be.We can travel on short trips go fishing or just camping normal things friends do. But think of what we can do since we are from out of town.

I can Dom you and your husband make him do clean up let him suck my dick or fuck him if he's a sissy hotwife choice. I might not be the youngest or the biggest but I do have experience on my side especially for new couples. I can not host so if you come to LB get a motel room

MUST HAVE PHOTOS OF BOTH IF A COUPLEbi-cuckold.net.jpg tumblr_mwu19rRIgL1qj1azvo1_500.jpg 356735075.jpg Cuckold (2).jpg Ks6hOUYk4x.jpg 1987265181.jpg 849894923.jpg

Black Bull in Long Beach 55 years old ISO couples and single women of all races to fulfill you're HotWife fantasy I can fuck you in front of hubby or you can go on a date with me and I can send you home full this can be as simple as a 1 on 1 or I can get you gang-Bang.

With my experience I can bring the freak in you and release the slut that you're meant to be. Looking for short or long term friendship with couples the better we know each other the kinkier sex will be.We can travel on short trips go fishing or just camping normal things friends do. But think of what we can do since we are from out of town.

I can Dom you and your husband make him do clean up let him suck my dick or fuck him if he's a sissy hotwife choice. I might not be the youngest or the biggest but I do have experience on my side especially for new couples. I can not host so if you come to LB get a motel room

MUST HAVE PHOTOS OF BOTH IF A COUPLEView attachment 2611 View attachment 2612 View attachment 2613 View attachment 2614 View attachment 2615 View attachment 2616 View attachment 2617
https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/she-wants-a-cock.813/

Reactions: genuinepleasure

MUST HAVE PHOTOS OF BOTH IF A COUPLEView attachment 2611 View attachment 2612 View attachment 2613 View attachment 2614 View attachment 2615 View attachment 2616 View attachment 2617

My good I love your huge cock I'm a black cock addict if you like me co tact me

Attachments

• kitty-barjan-hungarian-pole-1.jpg
    kitty-barjan-hungarian-pole-1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 34

MUST HAVE PHOTOS OF BOTH IF A COUPLE
Hispanic couple, beautiful

hispanic couple, beautiful wife. Lets talk to share photos and hopefully meet. We are in Yuma AZ.
928-503-2264, ask for jesse

Reactions: bulldogg78

MUST HAVE PHOTOS OF BOTH IF A COUPLEView attachment 2611View attachment 2612View attachment 2613View attachment 2614View attachment 2615View attachment 2616View attachment 2617
right now I am 50 miles from Long Beach. I would like to talk to you you either over text or email. my husband is in the music business and I may or may not include him depending on our conversation. Send me an e-mail please with some pictures of some other white girls you or you and your boys have fucked with or without their boyfriend or husbands permission. Speaking honestly I have never even seen a black cock in person. So I really want to see what these girls look like with your dick in them. Bodsbeautyana@gmail.com

Attachments

• received_10153574823212315.jpeg
    received_10153574823212315.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 24
  • received_10154759724992315.png
    received_10154759724992315.png
    617.3 KB · Views: 33
Sorry I can't and won't do that I will never send out a photo without the permission of the other person in it with me. What we can do is you can come and let me fuck you and we can take as many photos of my black dick in your white pussy as you like?

right now I am 50 miles from Long Beach. I would like to talk to you you either over text or email. my husband is in the music business and I may or may not include him depending on our conversation. Send me an e-mail please with some pictures of some other white girls you or you and your boys have fucked with or without their boyfriend or husbands permission. Speaking honestly I have never even seen a black cock in person. So I really want to see what these girls look like with your dick in them. Bodsbeautyana@gmail.com
I'm latino willing to show you my cock

MUST HAVE PHOTOS OF BOTH IF A COUPLEView attachment 2611View attachment 2612View attachment 2613View attachment 2614View attachment 2615View attachment 2616View attachment 2617
my great fantasy, watching my bbw used and fucked by hung black man while i masturbate my tiny cock

Attachments

• 239_1000-tile.jpg
    239_1000-tile.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: Martinelli M