Blk male seeking serious wife or couple for long-term play in Connecticut

tical27

Male
Verified
Gold
Have you dreamed of sharing your wife ... let's be honest, having your wife taken from you ... by a strong, confident man? Or are you a hotwife looking to enjoy the benefits of an amazing lover while your husband is made to watch and help facilitate?

Do you both dream of having a tall, handsome, intelligent, fit, strong and fertile man in your lives? Let's talk.

I'm an experienced black male looking for the right couple for an ongoing relationship. Yes, more than just fucking her better than you ever could, I want an ongoing thing. I'm well educated, tested clean, fertile, DDDfree and a non smoker looking for similar in a couple. I'm open to age, race, statistics, kids at home, etc. Be very open to the wife being taken frequently and him having his role as well.

Tell me about you both, I have pictures to share as should you, but communication is more important to start. I'm not looking for tonight, and you shouldn't be either. Fucking a married woman is easy, I want much more than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi you. Sound perfect for us x

Attachments

• WP_20180528_18_48_30_Pro.jpg
    WP_20180528_18_48_30_Pro.jpg
    599.3 KB · Views: 57
  • wp_ss_20180523_0008.png
    wp_ss_20180523_0008.png
    586.2 KB · Views: 58
My shy ct wife has always been interested in Black men. feel the electricity electric when in promimity She's had opps before but usua;ly the guys she picked failed o make a move. Don't know all about that taking away stuff, but see her legs splayed taking in a BBC is pretty exciting thought to me.

My wife did a Waze friend for seven years the first floor was every other day and I was her first he was her second and he was the first wanna make a come by fucking after that she was hooked on his size I’ve been talking about doing a black man a real man with a real unit for her

Attachments

• D2D9E0FA-348F-4E9C-89BD-D9AD6F37FB64.jpeg
    D2D9E0FA-348F-4E9C-89BD-D9AD6F37FB64.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 43
Reactions: Bobby75
My wife did a Waze friend for seven years the first floor was every other day and I was her first he was her second and he was the first wanna make a come by fucking after that she was hooked on his size I’ve been talking about doing a black man a real man with a real unit for her
She is hot. Pm me.

We are a couple new to this in mass, Connecticut isn’t too far. The idea of getting to know someone instead of just random sex sounds appealing