Blond wife has a little fun and blows Mexican stud after work

SexySWCPL

Couple
Jun 3, 2022
We are in our late 40's. We are both attractive and educated. She's about 5'4, 150 lbs, blond hair, blue eyes. She has gorgeous 38DD breasts and a nice thick ass. Let's call her Helen.

We have been married about 20 years and played around a little earlier in our marriage but nothing recent. We fooled around on each other and had some fun times together, usually when we went on vacation. We live in the southwest U.S. so there's a large hispanic population. She's always commenting that I'm checking out the hot Mexican chicks and sometimes I am.

Helen works about an hour from where we live and has to travel a few times a week. A few years ago, we met this younger Mexican classical musician. Let's call him Alberto. He's a good-looking guy, athletic body, mid-30s. I could tell she was attracted to him. But he lived on the other side of the border and only came over every now and then. I didn't think much of it.

A few months back, I went to bed early and after tossing and turning for about an hour, I got up to go get a drink of water and I could see Helen was on the couch with the TV on, watching Chapelle's show. She didn't hear me and couldn't see me but I could see her doing something with her phone and then opening her robe. I looked to me like she was taking videos or pics of herself. I watched for a few minutes, really turned on, and then went back to bed.

The next morning I was still thinking about it. When Helen left, I got her ipad, which I knew the code to, and started looking around. I first went to her pics and was surprised to find dozens of nude pics of her over several months. She hadn't sent me any, so I was like, "Wtf?" I kept looking and found a couple pics of Alberto, nothing nude or anything. I checked her social media and saw he was following her on a couple of her accounts and was liking a lot of her pictures.

I knew it! I was pissed off but also really turned on so I kept looking. In one of folders, I found videos for WhatsApp, which I guess she had been using to chat with him. I found several videos she must have sent to him where she was driving home from work, saying really hot things or telling him stories of some of the things she'd done in the past. And I found the videos she had made the night before. She was showing her body off and then eventually started playing with her pussy. My cock was rock hard watching her be a slut for this guy we barely knew.

That night, I wanted to fuck her so hard. I was pounding her hard from behind and made her cum a few times. At one point, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and whispered in her ear, "I know you've been sending pics and vids to Alberto, have you been fucking him?" She was trying to deny it but I told her I seen it on her ipad. Finally she fessed up and told me that she had been sexting him for months but that they had never met up, mostly because he was never on this side of the border. I picked up the pace as I fucked her. "You want to fuck him, don't you?" I asked. "Yes, I do! He's so fucking hot. There's just something about him." I emptied my balls deep in her pussy.

We talked a little more about it. I told her how much it turned me on and if she wanted to fuck him that bad, she probably should. She told me she didn't think he was that into her because he didn't respond much to the things he sent her. According to the things he told her, he (also married) had a few women on the side. She told me she was going to stop sending him stuff. I don't know how much of it I believed.

We didn't talk much about it afterwards, maybe a couple more times. I was trying to talk her into setting up a threesome or a situation where I could watch them fuck but she didn't feel ready for that and said she hadn't been texting with him anyway.

Helen usually calls me when she's on her way home from work. Last week, I got a call from her. "Hey, Alberto is here in town for a few hours. I'm going to meet him for a drink, okay?" I played it cool and said, "Oh, ok."

She got home about three hours later...

The first she said was, "No, I didn't fuck him." But I could see the makeup on her face was a little smeared and I knew something had happened.

We got into bed and I started kissing her and playing with her shaved pussy. It was moist and warm. She was playing with my cock.

I asked her if she had fun. She smiled a naughty smile and said she had a great time. So I got her to tell me what happened...

So she met Alberto for a drink at a crowded bar. They both had parked in the same parking garage and walked in together. One of the nice things about my working an hour away is not many people know her there. She said at first it was just the usual chit-chat but he kept staring at her tits, which she made sure were hanging out of her top. They were standing at the bar together and when she ordered a second glass of wine, she brushed her ass against her crotch and could feel Alberto's big hard cock. He sat back on his stool and put his hand on the small of her back and then brushed it down over her ass and commented that she has nice big ass for a white girl. She said she giggled and put herself between his legs and rubbed her leg against his crotch. She said her pussy was on fire at that point. He cupped her ass with his hand but didn't want to get too touchy-feely in the bar.

She finished her second glass of wine and said she had to get going. He paid the bill and they walked the block or so back to the parking garage together. It had mostly cleared out and both of their cars were on the third floor of the garage. They rode the elevator together, still flirting and chatting. They got to his car, a SUV with dark-tinted windows, first. She said they started kissing and their hands were all over each other. She grabbed his bulge through his pants and started sucking on his tongue like it was a cock. Alberto's bulge got bigger and harder. They heard some people coming so Alberto said to get in his car, so Helen got in the passenger side.

Once inside, he started the car and got the A/C going and put some music on. They started going at it again. He put his hand up under her shirt and was feeling her tits and pinching her nipples while she went back to sucking on his tongue. Because of the way they were sitting, she could only get one hand around to his body. While he played with her tits, she used her free hand to unbutton his pants and slide his zipper down. She reached inside his underwear and grabbed hold of his cock, which she said was rock hard and thick in her hands and throbbing. She got most of it out and was caressing the shaft while using her thumb to rub right underneath the tip of Alberto's cock. She said his cock was uncut and that she hadn't felt an uncut cock in a long time.

He opened her blouse and reached around and undid her bra so her big tits were in his face. He licked and sucked on her nipples while she continued to rub and stroke his cock. Helen said his cock was getting bigger and longer and he was moving his hips in time with her hand. He spread her legs apart and started rubbing her pussy over jeans before sliding his hand down to her wet pussy. He made a comment about how wet she was while she kept stroking his cock. He sucked her tits and finger-blasted her for a little bit and said, "I want to fuck you." She didn't like the idea of possibly getting caught by someone so she said no, not here. He pulled his hand out of her jeans and started rubbing his thumb on her lips. Helen said she started licking and sucking it like it was a little cock. His other hand continued to work her nipples and she was moaning and shutting her eyes in pleasure, stroking his cock faster.

Mmmm, you like to use your mouth? He asked. Helen kept sucking his thumb, picking up the pace and said uh-huh, nodding her head little. He sat back and pulled his pants and underwear down, revealing his cock and she finally got a good look. She said it was a little longer than mine (7 inches) and a little beefier. She said he his cock and balls were shaved and he was really hot. He put his right hand around the back of her head and gently pushed it over to his crotch.

Helen wrapped her lips around the tip and sucked his thick mexican cock into her mouth and then tried to get as much of his cock into her throat as possible. She said he gasped loudly and said he'd never had his cock sucked by "blond white slut" before, which turned her on even more. She eagerly sucked his cock. She said she got him to spread his legs so she could lick and suck his balls a little, which he really liked. She went back to sucking his cock and she said she could taste his cum dribbling out his cock while she sucked and licked the tip. He grabbed the back of her head and started guiding it up and down his cock, sometimes trying to stuff as much in her throat as possible, causing her to gag a few times. They both laughed each time she gagged and ask he asked her if his cock was bigger than mine and she said she told him the truth. He asked her if she liked sucking mexican cock and she said she nodded and kept sucking his cock. He kept talking dirty to her while she sucked him off, calling her a puta, telling her how good she was sucking his cock.

While Helen sucked him, his other hand was feeling her ass and he slid his hand down the back of her jeans and fingered her from behind. He told her what a nice big ass she has and even played with her asshole for a little bit before grabbing the back of her head and again and he started moving his hips, thrusting his cock into her mouth. She said that without and warning, his cock exploded and he held her head down while he flooded her mouth with hot cum. He wouldn't let her up, which she loved, and she swallowed as much as she could before he kept shooting in her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing until his grip loosened and then licked up what she had missed while he relaxed from cumming hard.

Helen said he pulled his pants up and zipped up. She realized that this was over so she started putting top back on. He said she was a hot slut and that he wanted to fuck her next time. She told him that he'd have to have a place for them to go and that she wasn't going to fuck him in a car. She said he laughed and said okay. He gave her some water and they talked for a few minutes before she got out and drove home. She was a little upset that he wasn't going to finish her off but she felt like she got what she wanted because she was so attracted to Alberto. She said she spent probably about fifteen minutes in the truck with Alberto from start to finish.

I fucked her long and hard after she finished telling me and made sure to dump another load down her throat.

So, I guess now what? She said she didn't say anything to Alberto about having a threesome or letting me watch them fuck. She doesn't know when she's going to see him again or if she would want to do MFM anyway. So should I reach out to him? See if it's something he wants to do?

Last edited: