Blonde Cali Wife

Kinda mor Ellie Fresno , Yosemite
My advice is don’t entertain this couple. You can PM for specifics. You will be underwhelmed. Plus, something’s off about them. They’re many quality couples on here, so don’t waste your time. Just a heads-up, but do as you wish brotha.

My advice is don’t entertain this couple. You can PM for specifics. You will be underwhelmed. Plus, something’s off about them. They’re many quality couples on here, so don’t waste your time. Just a heads-up, but do as you wish brotha.
Bro I have had no luck in Fresno bro tbh this shits hard

First of all, he never once told me he thought she was trash quite the opposite. He just didnt have any class, just because you're a bull it doesnt have to mean you have to act like an asshole. I'm happy to send the transcript of the conversation in fact it ended up with him saying

No problem! I’m the bull!

Good life and good luck!

Then he comes bitching here. He just wasnt right. He called me without asking me if it was OK first and I told him it wasnt cool for him to do that. You need to have some boundaries in the beginning obviously his ego was bruised and rather than tell me he came running here to put us down first. thats a man not to be trusted

This is how I finished the conversation

good luck tho

you too

First of all, he never once told me he thought she was trash quite the opposite. He just didnt have any class, just because you're a bull it doesnt have to mean you have to act like an asshole. I'm happy to send the transcript of the conversation in fact it ended up with him saying

No problem! I’m the bull!

Good life and good luck!

Then he comes bitching here. He just wasnt right. He called me without asking me if it was OK first and I told him it wasnt cool for him to do that. You need to have some boundaries in the beginning obviously his ego was bruised and rather than tell me he came running here to put us down first. thats a man not to be trusted

This is how I finished the conversation

good luck tho

you too
I’m confused what’s going on enlighten me. I have no clue rn whose arguing with who?

I’m confused what’s going on enlighten me. I have no clue rn whose arguing with who?
Hi, I was shocked when I read his comments accusing us of being trash, this was not the impression he gave me. I drew the line when he called my phone without first checking that it was OK. I never call anyone unless I know they are OK with it. He started getting aggressive so i told him this wasnt right for us and wished him luck, ironically he said the same back, so i assumed he was being an adult about it. then I see this post , totally out of line and disrespectful because his precious ego was hurt. I'm glad i avoided any further contact with him as I wouldnt be certain my wife would be safe in his company. We exchanged all of 15 lines of conversation each. I am quitting this site as a result of hiS behavior