Blow job chronicles

I remember when I invited a guy over just to hang out once and we were talking like normal and she told me to come to the bedroom and she was in her nighty and we started fooling around and she started sucking my dick and she thought I was recording her and I was actually texting him that she is bent over giving me a blowjob if he wants to be first and he walked in and started getting undressed and she spread herself and we tag teamed her for about an hour and she’s been hooked ever since

Attachments

• 8415AF71-39BC-44D5-A033-ED885D710EE6.jpeg
    8415AF71-39BC-44D5-A033-ED885D710EE6.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 87
I remember when I invited a guy over just to hang out once and we were talking like normal and she told me to come to the bedroom and she was in her nighty and we started fooling around and she started sucking my dick and she thought I was recording her and I was actually texting him that she is bent over giving me a blowjob if he wants to be first and he walked in and started getting undressed and she spread herself and we tag teamed her for about an hour and she’s been hooked ever since
How fucking hot!

Is that your cock in her mouth?