Boss is using me as a fuck toy

When my wife was fresh out of high school she got a job as a waitress in a small privately owned diner by letting the married owner fuck her in his little backroom office. She let him fuck her pussy and mouth (not her ass) anytime he wanted for a few months until she moved on to a better paying job. That was almost 50 years ago. In our 36 years married, she has fucked 2 of her bosses and 1 of mine. Letting the boss fuck your wife can have its benefits……. But it can also be very risky.
A sexy wife makes a good employee!

Reactions: StephenJCK
I simply live being his submissive slut! Any other women here having similar experiences?

View attachment 1452874
I had an affair with my Boss/Lover that lasted 11 years, ended over COVID. He got weird. There were three times during our relationship that he asked me to "entertain" Clients. Two were groups of potential Clients for the company, and once was his best friend who was in town for New Years Eve alone.

I enjoyed doing this for him, but each time we got in argumants afterwards (te only times we ever fought during our affair) and he stopped asking me, even though I REALLY enjoyed doing this. None of these were pre-planned events and the two groups were on busness trips at the Corporate Condo in Florida. I use a dipahragm for birth control. I don't take it with me when I travel with my Boss/Lover, we were hoping I would become pregnant by him and had stopped using it together. When I reminded him of this, his response was "we'll cross that bridge when we come to it"!! And then he got mad after.......

With his best friend, he called me in his office Friday afternoon before the holiday weekend and asked me is I had plans. When I explained that I planned to spend it wiht my hsband, his friend asked "Can you cancel?" LONG story, its posted somewhere on here, but I told them I could and would have my husband bring me an overnight bag. His friend declined that also, and when I explained I did not have my diaphragm with me, he said "Tom (my Boss/Lover) told me EVERYTHING about your relationship, you won't be needing that either!!" I ended up spending the whol weekend with him, not jsut the night, and Tom got mad AGAIN........last time it happened.

I REALLY have a "thing" for Bosses. Envious of your position as the Company Whore. I wish it had worked out for me too.

J (the wife)

My boss and I have had an sexual relationship for years. Initially it was just him and me but tradually it has developed that he invites a few of his friends or business contacts offering me as a sex toy - and I really love it.
Things are similar for many (most?) of us women who work. Sexual service is just expected by many bosses. Like you said, it usually starts with just servicing the boss but then he shares us with others as time goes on.

I don't get the whole boss thing, but my wife fucked one of her bosses too, once after work and once working out of town with him for a WEEK. I had encouraged her to cuck me, but I had no idea at the time. He wasn't really her type, and we were trying to have a baby, but she basically stopped having sex with me after fucking her boss. She said they used condoms, but when I asked a second time, she didn't remember ever talking about them or seeing them.